swoledude24 is offline Junior Member

Probation in a week

Will steroids show up in a probation drug test? Has any been on Probation and while on roids and took the test.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why would anyone on probation be using illegal substances knowing what could happen as a result?

I have no idea if they test for AAS, I've never been on probation. However, if I was on probation, the last thing I'd be doing is something that is illegal.

~SC~

well thanks for the help a hole

if needed critique on my decision making i wouldve called my mother

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    hey there guy...im on probation in ohio first off, they wont show up in a probation drug test they only test for illegal rec drugs...they could test for it if they had suspision and 99percent of the time they dont nor will they care and remember....its not illegal to b taking roids for personal use unless ur sum type of athlete n theyre illegal in your league but if you get caught with them in your house or in your car or on yourself walking into probation thats a different story..ur good to go

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    nm swolecat, that is just him...

...and everything bigchuck just said is what you can expect, it is not illegal to have them in your system and probation does not check for them, i can say this for sure cause i have been on probation for 4 yrs, and have to take a drug test every mo., and guess what....i take 1000mg of test a week, go in there a swole as you want bro they can't do shit, just hide your stuff good cause they are aloud to search your place and your person, that is the only way i can see of you getting in trouble for it, have fun, happy growing

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Speakin of probation. I got arrested today for driving with a revoked registration. Spent 8 hours at the police station then the court house. LAWS SUCK! Yes im on probation. HAve been for 6 years, still have another 4 to go. It wasnt a probation violation. Thank god.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    yep, they're both right...you won't get tested for gear. And it's a real good idea to keep them hidden well, cuz as you know they can search at will

Thread Information