hmj75 is offline New Member

Help Test Enth Andtren

SUP PLAYA'S, ALTHOUGHT ITS MY FIRST POST HERE I HAVE READ MANY POST HERE AND DECIDED TO JOIN AND BE PART OF THE CLICK. i HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF TREN (100MG PER CC) AND 1 BOTTLE OF TEST ENANTHATE OF 250MG PER CC(10CC). i WANT TO RUN IN OVER A 10 WEEK PERIOD. ALL OF YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATE..............H

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be running Test only for a first cycle is my suggestion, also you dont even have enough Test for a good cycle. You didnt say how much tren you had. And you had caps lock on.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have to agree with C B on this one. It isn't the best first cycle since the tren (I assume it is acetate) is going to require ED injections and can be heavy on the sides. It also seems like you really don't have enough to do a complete cycle for the test and I would assume the tren if they are also 10ML bottles.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hmj75
    SUP PLAYA'S, ALTHOUGHT ITS MY FIRST POST HERE I HAVE READ MANY POST HERE AND DECIDED TO JOIN AND BE PART OF THE CLICK. i HAVE 2 BOTTLES OF TREN (100MG PER CC) AND 1 BOTTLE OF TEST ENANTHATE OF 250MG PER CC(10CC). i WANT TO RUN IN OVER A 10 WEEK PERIOD. ALL OF YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATE..............H
    Nice 1st post......... Caps lock off and give us an accurate total of how much gear u have.... tren ? Tren-a? tren-e? From what I can tell U have 20cc's of tren-a and 10cc's of test e.... no matter how u do the math it's not enuff gear and tren is not for a first timer.......

hmj75 is offline New Member
    sorry for the cap thing, its not my first cycle, i have dome other but never really anything heavy. as far as the tren goes its the acetate and its (2) bottles of 10cc from iberobolics lab nad (1) bottle of the test enanthate of 250 per ml. I don;t need anything radical just looking to leaning out some and maybe putting on 10-15 lbs on size ...btw i already have my clomid ready to go when i get off the gear...

Thread Information