marylandlifter is offline New Member

anavar for first time

Ok I am 22, 5foot 11 and around 200lbs about 10 to 12% body fat and I am looking at doing my first cycle. I was looking at doing 40mg/day of anavar for 6 to 10 weeks. My hopes are to lose some body fat down to the single digits and gain a little bit of muscle and hardness. My question is, is this ok for what my goals are or is there something else I should try. Thank you for any help you can give

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    var---in combination w/ good diet and cardio--will yeild those results. I'd suggest running some prop with it tho

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i think 40mg is too low..i would go with 60 mg..proper diet and cardio will help you yield those results...prop and var would be much better IMO

marylandlifter is offline New Member
    thank you for your advise, do you think that it may just be waste to just do the anavar ? the only reason i ask is beacuse i want to try something that dosent have a PCT for my first time.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    some sort of PCT is necessary IMO, even for anavar ..it wont shut you down completely, but there is a mild degree of supression. I think you would get much better results with prop/var

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Var at 40mg wont do a lot and if you do it for 10 weeks you WILL need to do PCT. Whats the issue with PCT ? Its a requirement of doing juice so suck it up, get some Test E or Test c 500mg for 12 weeks followed by PCT and grow some muscle

Thread Information