testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

NEED SOME advice on MY ANAVAR DOSE!!!

this will be my first time w/ var. my cycle will be as follows:
    wk1-12 omna's 750mgs wk
    wk3-10 tren e 400mgs wk
    wk7-14 anavar 80mgs ed???
    wk12-14 test p 150mgs eod

my goal is strickly lean mass w/ little bloat. i was thinking of running 60mgs var for 8-10wks but i wouldn't mind putting on some lean tissue from it.....hence the higher dose. i hear 80-100mgs ed is great for putting on some lean mass. money is no issue, and i may throw some masteron in towards the end if i'm lean enough. so whatcha think? vitor, BD, you around?

thanks,

test

Rocky IV is offline Member
    I really think you should save the var for another time if you got tren in there you will barley notice the pump and shape from var..in my opinion its a huge wate of cash if stacked with tren

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Well I used 75mg ED on a CUTTING cycle and gained some LBM (but I'm very responsive to AAS use).

So I think 80mg ED in addition to prop is just about right to see some nice results...
    Can't comment on the tren as i have never used it..

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    I really think you should save the var for another time if you got tren in there you will barley notice the pump and shape from var..in my opinion its a huge wate of cash if stacked with tren
    i thought this as well, wich is why i'm only runing the var for 4wks w/ tren then continuing w/ 4wks alone w/ test.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i thought this as well, wich is why i'm only runing the var for 4wks w/ tren then continuing w/ 4wks alone w/ test.
    In That case you got noting to loose really..add some arimidex to those last four weeks to suck you completly dry of water and estrogen if thats the look your going for.

thanks rock, yeah, i got some aromasin on hand. i'm sure that'll do the trick

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    why are you not startin the tren from week 1............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

thanks rock, yeah, i got some aromasin on hand. i'm sure that'll do the trick
    No problem..Have you used aromasin before i heard good thinks about it..some say its better than arimidex and i have heard from others it isnt..i cant imagine having somthing that takes away more estrogen from your body then arimidex..

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    why are you not startin the tren from week 1............
    booz, just so i can runn it up too wk 10 w/ the var. i don't want to run the tren past 8wks ya know. rocky, if you like arimidex , you need to try letro. that stuff is nothing short of AMAzING!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    did you not think about the acetate for a shorter run...it will get into your system quicker....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

booz, just so i can runn it up too wk 10 w/ the var. i don't want to run the tren past 8wks ya know. rocky, if you like arimidex, you need to try letro. that stuff is nothing short of AMAzING!!!!
    I tryed letro from Ar it was the shittiest stuff i had ever taken lol i dont know if it was becuase it was in liquid form or my body didnt react to it wich i highly dought, i personally thought it was bunk so through it out after about a month

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    I tryed letro from Ar it was the shittiest stuff i had ever taken lol i dont know if it was becuase it was in liquid form or my body didnt react to it wich i highly dought, i personally thought it was bunk so through it out after about a month
    iv heard some shady things going on w/ them. mine was purchased back when LIONS rep was flawless, the good ol days! it was a letro/finast combo. i ran .5mgs ed and i was dry to the bone....even running 750wk t enanthate . i tried .75mgs and it killed my sex drive. that's when you know the shit's strong. id try a different site that iv had good luckk w/. letro is sooo much cheaper than l-dex and alot more effective on paper and in my experience. PM sent bro.

iv heard some shady things going on w/ them. mine was purchased back when LIONS rep was flawless, the good ol days! it was a letro/finast combo. i ran .5mgs ed and i was dry to the bone....even running 750wk t enanthate. i tried .75mgs and it killed my sex drive. that's when you know the shit's strong. id try a different site that iv had good luckk w/. letro is sooo much cheaper than l-dex and alot more effective on paper and in my experience. PM sent bro.
    Thanks for the info Broda makes sence becuae ive only heard good things about letro.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done var from 40-150mgs ed. 100mgs ed is what I would run with var, if I was you.

You can defently add masteron here. 100mgs eod from week 10-14.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ive done var from 40-150mgs ed. 100mgs ed is what I would run with var, if I was you.

thanks vitor, i had a feeling you'd say that. is the diff between 100mgs and 80mgs that different? also, i heard that the sides at that dose get a little irritating.....headaches, high BP, not to mention lipids. i think i'll run nolva to help out w/ the cholesterol though. i have masteron enanthate , i should run that for at least 6-8wks right?

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    Looking For Lean Gains Why R U Using Omnas??

thanks vitor, i had a feeling you'd say that. is the diff between 100mgs and 80mgs that different? also, i heard that the sides at that dose get a little irritating.....headaches, high BP, not to mention lipids. i think i'll run nolva to help out w/ the cholesterol though. i have masteron enanthate, i should run that for at least 6-8wks right?
    I find 100mgs ed to be more effective than 80, yes. Everybody is diffrent, but var doesnt give me sides at any dose, really. High BP is normally caused by water-retinsion, which isnt very likely on var. (You can use Nolva to help out with cholesterol.)

Yes, if you will use the enenthate-ester(masteron ), 6-8 weeks will be good.

Ime sure you will make good gains here, good luck...

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Did you get any sides doing Var at 150mgs?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Did you get any sides doing Var at 150mgs?
    Nope, but for some reasen I dindt feel much/ if any difference from 100 and 150. Was wasting some gear there.

With drugs such as Primo/winstrol however, the higher the dosage, the more I feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizmon
    Looking For Lean Gains Why R U Using Omnas??
    shooting eod. omna's longest acting ester is slightly shorter than enanthate . should be fine. also running aromasin . thanks for the help vitor.

Thread Information