Things that make you go...hmmm.

To save on the expense of Aromasin , yet benefit from its many wonderful properties, would it be plausible to alternate days of Aromasin and Nolva throughout a cycle?

Your thoughts please.
    Gold

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    good question

peump is offline Senior Member
    i think you should take it everyday in order to keep your blood levels consistant

I believe Aromasin can be taken every other day also, but to assure bloat and gyno protection I'd like to supplement it with intermittently with 10mgs of Nolva. If anyone can verify or dispute the legitimacy or necessity of this proposal, please do.
    Gold

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    I believe Aromasin can be taken every other day also, but to assure bloat and gyno protection I'd like to supplement it with intermittently with 10mgs of Nolva. If anyone can verify or dispute the legitimacy or necessity of this proposal, please do.
    Gold
    You're reasoning is flawed. If, as stated above, it could be taken every other day there would be no need to supplement with Nolva. Surely, 10mgs wouldn't hurt, but with Aromasin already active it wouldn't be efficacious.

After maximum plasma concentration is reached, levels decline polyexponentially (very quickly) with a mean terminal half-life of about 24 hours. Though still active, many of its proactive benefits are diminished hence the ED prescription. EOD administration would still be sufficient to thwart gyno, due to the longer developmental stage of this problem, but this drug carries many sides (see below) that make it worth maintaining saturation. In short...if you use it, do so ED!

Side effects…not an exhaustive list:

• Fatigue
    • Nausea
    • Hot flashes
    • Depression
    • Bone pain
    • Insomnia
    • Anxiety
    • Shortness of breath

M.

Thread Information