Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member

Arimidex is the shit

WOw, im on test 1 gram a week, tren and eq. JUst added Arimidex and It is the best shit ever, I have gotten cut and lost about 10 lbs of water i feel great, I thought I was a fat ass!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    are you running any other anti-e's with it? or just arimidex ? i ask as for my next course i cant decide if to run proviron , nolvadex or arimidex with my course

i used 3 of them aramidex is the king of them all just 0.25-0.5mg daily from week1 till the nd of pct and i get no water retantion and i get littel acne with it its great but expensive!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i use a generic form of a-dex and love it...no water retention at all, actually think it helps lean out a little...
    did notice little bump under nipple but no soreness so just keeping an eye on it..

any other members with insight on this subject? does arimidex have the same estrogen-blocking characteristics as nolva and/or proviron ?

aramidex is much better and much stronger then novadex and proverone mate

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    aramidex is much better and much stronger then novadex and proverone mate
    sounds good to me, how much would u suggest i take per day? about 1gram?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL! No .5mg-1mg ED. Usually depends on the amount of aromatizing drug you're using.

lol for some reason i thought the dosaging in the tablets was per gram, not MG. id be using 600mg deca EW, 1000mg test E EW, and 50mg DBOL for the first 6 weeks, a total of 12 weeks, plus 3 weeks of PCT. would i be ok to use arimidex for 15 weeks? any potential sides from using it 1mg ed? i know, i should have started my own thread about it. i did ask about sides afew days ago, and got no replies

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    .5mg should be ok. Remember some water retention and estrogen is GOOD for a mass cycle, estrogen is anabolic and water gives the muscle more strength, the key is to key estrogen levels low enough to prevent gyno and excessive bloat yet retain the benefits of estrogen.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    .5mg should be ok. Remember some water retention and estrogen is GOOD for a mass cycle, estrogen is anabolic and water gives the muscle more strength, the key is to key estrogen levels low enough to prevent gyno and excessive bloat yet retain the benefits of estrogen.
    makes sence .

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    makes sence .
    yes indeed it does. thanks for all your help. ur gonna save me lots of guesswork and money

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    arimidex is great for me keeps me cut and is excellent for my facial bloat its actually bringing out my cheek bones a little more....im doing generic a-dex 1mg per day or 1mg EOD dont know what the comparison between generic a-dex and lab brand a-dex is, do you think brand name is better than generic?

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    I'm using .5 mg/day. great investment, will probably never run test without it again

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    any other members with insight on this subject? does arimidex have the same estrogen-blocking characteristics as nolva and/or proviron?
    Arimidex does blocks estrogen arimidex combats estrogen while nolvadex only blocks it.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    water helps you get stronger, which allows you to lift more weight, which causes more micro-tears in the muscle tissue, which will cause regeneration and bigger muscle.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by pmorris
    water helps you get stronger, which allows you to lift more weight, which causes more micro-tears in the muscle tissue, which will cause regeneration and bigger muscle.
    estrogen causes bitch tits, which cause a problem in the nipples which will cause surgery. lol, I agree with you bro, water in the muscle is good estrogen causes muscle growth but too much can hurt you.

how does arimidex compare to aromasin ? has anyone had experience with both?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyindasouth
    WOw, im on test 1 gram a week, tren and eq. JUst added Arimidex and It is the best shit ever, I have gotten cut and lost about 10 lbs of water i feel great, I thought I was a fat ass!
    Your dmab right its the best shit out there for me at least nothing works better

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex is good stuff, an it dosent work too well where its shutting you down

Milky87 is offline Member
    arimidex by itself could be used as a cutting agent to retain muscle as it increases natural test production by ~57% while also lower estrogen and hence, you ability to store fat (granted, its only one of the factors involved in storing fat

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Arimidex is a wonder drug to me. But we walk a very fine line between too much estrogen and hindering gains considerably. There is alot of trial and error involved in getting the right amount for YOU. But these baseline ideas are a great place to start.

ProteinFart is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    Arimidex is a wonder drug to me. But we walk a very fine line between too much estrogen and hindering gains considerably. There is alot of trial and error involved in getting the right amount for YOU. But these baseline ideas are a great place to start.
    That is so true. I noticed that big time. I had to play around with it a little at the start to get it just right. I found that taking .25 in the morning then again before bed works the best for me.

i take 0.25mgs daily i spilt the 1mg tablet in 4 pieces and take 1 peice daily i dont get water retention i dont get bitch its i don tget ance its great!!11

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    With .5 it lowered my estrogen level 100 points.
    No sides been on for 2 months. Just went up
    to 1 mg. daily. Kick ass stuff. Just what the
    doctor ordered.

ive been taking about 1mg of a-dex a day its generic capsuls tho...do you think that it matters whether its liquid generic or brand name expenive a-dex?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    With .5 it lowered my estrogen level 100 points.
    No sides been on for 2 months. Just went up
    to 1 mg. daily. Kick ass stuff. Just what the
    doctor ordered.
    i wouldnt run 1mg ed...i do .25ed and feel good on that...but 1mg i heard that can lower libido...

the thing is, its generic and theyre capsules first i ant break them in half or nething lol second its generic i dont know how good generic waslike 25 bucks for 50 pills its cheap n i dunno how good the quality is comparedto brand name or even liquidex

Milky87 is offline Member
    1mg EOD should be good enough. I have read a study here they used 1mg 2x per week in elderly men with hypogonadism and it returned their test levels to thatof a 25-year-old

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    for your cycle mentioned in your post, arimidex seems like a good call, but i just want to point out here that unless someone is on 1g of test or more a week or is susceptible to gyno, it's unecessary and unrecommended to take arimidex during cycle. you'll make better gains without an anti-e during cycle if you can avoid it. arimidex just brings those estrogen levels too low, even at it's lowest doses.

FLEXrr is offline New Member

Concerned about that fine line.

Have any of you had a saliva or blood test while on Arimidex to see if your estrogen levels were dangerously low?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEXrr
    Have any of you had a saliva or blood test while on Arimidex to see if your estrogen levels were dangerously low?
    Excellent Question... It's all in the blood work. It's impossible to guess what
    your levels are.

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEXrr
    what are the effects of low estrogen other than higher cholesterol? i haven't heard of any.
    thanks, raw

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    what are the effects of low estrogen other than higher cholesterol? i haven't heard of any.
    thanks, raw
    low estrogen will yeild less muscle gains...aslo reduces water wieght which will make u have less strength...

and it hurts your joints aswell aramidex!!!!!!

Thread Information