Thread: Deca

PYTHONS is offline Junior Member

Deca

Im taking a drug test for US postal service, im curious if this would show on test anyone know about this its a urine test let me know thanks Python

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PYTHONS
    Im taking a drug test for US postal service, im curious if this would show on test anyone know about this its a urine test let me know thanks Python
    If there testing for roids, then yes it will show up on a urine test. Deca stays present in the urine for up to 16-18 months after last Deca shot............

I took one shot of deca on saturday, and planning on quiting because of job, how long will that stay in system with only one shot? Also anyway to clean system?

2bshredded is offline Member
    Just curious....why one shotof Deca , do any Test or just experimenting. Not sure how long it will be in your system but with a gov. type of test I don't think you have to worry, they are looking for something else.
    Good luck.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I seriously doubt they will test for steroids , its a totally different test than testing for weed or coke.. rec drugs is what they test for.

thanks for info guys, one of my friends jusr used deca and it gave some results, now hes using a couple of different things, i liked the results with just the deca, just want to be alittle slim and cut, nothing crazy any advice?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Wld the goverment do something stupid and waste our tax dollars testing wanna be mailmen for steroids ?? Well the goverment is stupid... but they don't test potential letter carriers for gear....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I think your probaly fine with the drug test but maybe a beter qestion might be how big of a mistake am I making taking A deca only cycle.Just my 2 cents but you should do as much research as posibal on this sight.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I seriously doubt they will test you for gear

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I think your probaly fine with the drug test but maybe a beter qestion might be how big of a mistake am I making taking A deca only cycle.Just my 2 cents but you should do as much research as posibal on this sight.

LOL.

Thread Information