juicepig is offline Associate Member

Can taking test shut off your natural test for good?

need serious help! started taking sustanon 250, 2ccs a week is that too much? i read an article and it said u should only take 100mg every 14 days is this true and will the amount im taking shut off my natural test for good? whats a safe amount to take?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How old are you?

What is your training experience?

Did you research thoroughly before you jumped into this?

~SC~

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    need serious help! started taking sustanon 250, 2ccs a week is that too much? i read an article and it said u should only take 100mg every 14 days is this true and will the amount im taking shut off my natural test for good? whats a safe amount to take?

100mg every 14 days is way too low. 500mgs is not to much it's fine. Thats a normal dose for sust. During use it will shut down natural levels, but not for good. Make sure you do pct when your done with the cycle......................

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Research bro and I mean lots of it. But Mr.snakes summed it up for you. No 100 mg every 14 days is NOTHING. 500mg a week is a normal dose. Your natural test will be pretty much gone while on cycle but post cycle therapy will bring it back to normal levels. I'm betting you have no idea what PCT is.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to understand there is a difference between using AAS for bodybuilding purposes and using it for medicinal purposes although 100mg every 14 days sounds like a very old protocol. It is unlikely you will permanently shut off your natural test at a young age even with long extremely high dosages but the older you get the longer and harder recovery can become. Please do your research on this before doing anything else and learn proper PCT.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    somebody didnt do there homework

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    usfighterfc do you happen to have the whereabouts of the videoclip in your signature?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    usfighterfc do you happen to have the whereabouts of the videoclip in your signature?

http://belching.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/silvapunch.gif

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    fellow just do a lot of reading before jumping in head first. there's a whole lot to learn here. just read.

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advise guys, is clomid the same thing as pht? will clomid bring my natural test back? taking Sustanon 250, Eq and winny tabs getting good results soo far, test hasent kicked in yet tho

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the advise guys, is clomid the same thing as pht? will clomid bring my natural test back? taking Sustanon 250, Eq and winny tabs getting good results soo far, test hasent kicked in yet tho
    yep. 14 days after your last test injection. clomid should bring the test up. take it before bed.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    some people have a very hard time recovering from cycles regardless of pct. . .chances are if you do things right you shouldnt have much of a problem...

100 mg every 14 days would be a medical dosage for testosterone therapy . For bodybuilding purposes, this dose is way too low and will yield you almost nothing. As far as shutting down natural testosterone production for good, it depends on how much test you've done, how long you've been on cycle, and your age. Younger guys will bounce back faster from a cycle. But a cycle once or twice a year is not going to kill your test for good w/ proper time off and PCT.

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    If pct is not done corectly it can for some people mess up there natural prodution of test.

klobb is offline Junior Member
    Although I have little to no education in this field, I very much doubt that anyone's natural production has been shut down permanently from gear. Ever.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    yep. 14 days after your last test injection. clomid should bring the test up. take it before bed.
    sus = 21 days after last shot.

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klobb
    Although I have little to no education in this field, I very much doubt that anyone's natural production has been shut down permanently from gear. Ever.
    actually i have heard other people say that it has on other boards. i am not sure if it is completely gone but they seem to think it has diminished greatly.

extremefighter is offline New Member
    Everyone's body chemistry is different. Anytime you take drugs, there is a risk. How big a risk depends on what your taking.

Anecdotal evidence can indeed be useful, but it isn't exactly something I would rely on. If someone can show scientific references supporting the notion of permanent shutdown, I will gladly retract my earlier statement.

Well, maybe not gladly.

Thread Information