GettingCut47 is offline New Member

Advice for First Cycle

I have been working out for about 2 years in college, but solid for about 6 weeks now. Since februrary I have gained about 10lbs while only taking protein. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle pretty soon and I need some advice. I already have 2000mg of both Deca and Test-E. I also have some clomid for when the cycle is over. I need help what amount to take of each and how many times a week. I was planning on just doing a 6 week cycle, but I can go longer if I need to. I was planning on taking 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week. I was told to take only 1cc twice a week, but if I did that for both the test and deca that would be 4 shots a week, and I don't really want to do that. I just need soem advice on how many times a week to take shots, should I take the test and deca on the same day, or Ive even heard you can draw the test and deca into the same needle, and inject them together. Just any advice on how to take this cycle, and anything else I should maybe consider. Thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GettingCut47
    I have been working out for about 2 years in college, but solid for about 6 weeks now. Since februrary I have gained about 10lbs while only taking protein. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle pretty soon and I need some advice. I already have 2000mg of both Deca and Test-E. I also have some clomid for when the cycle is over. I need help what amount to take of each and how many times a week. I was planning on just doing a 6 week cycle, but I can go longer if I need to. I was planning on taking 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week. I was told to take only 1cc twice a week, but if I did that for both the test and deca that would be 4 shots a week, and I don't really want to do that. I just need soem advice on how many times a week to take shots, should I take the test and deca on the same day, or Ive even heard you can draw the test and deca into the same needle, and inject them together. Just any advice on how to take this cycle, and anything else I should maybe consider. Thanks
    I m not saying u are ready for gear but even if u were U don't have enuff.... say a standard first cycle is 500mg test e week.... that means u have 4 weeks of test................... same with deca ... u wld have 5 weeks of deca..... deca needs to be run at least 12 weeks test at least 1 week and more like 2 weeks longer then the deca.....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    vega do u think he would get results by just taking 1 shot a week of each being he has never geard up before
    an by the way what mg is the test e? i mean like a 10 week cycle for him could still have great results,u think?
    Last edited by pumpd4lif; 04-11-2006 at 09:26 PM.

The TestE is 250mg per cc, and the Deca is 200 mg per cc.

well atleast u got the higher dose enth to bad about the deca tho u might be able to do something with it if it was 300mg.see if vega replies he,d no better than me about the enth its new to me im taking 200mg of it mwf an already my veins r out in my chest and shoulders so its def good shit.if it was sus i would say yea cause i did a 10 cycle of that for my 1st 1 an gained damn near 30 lbs an that was 1 shot a week

and i was like 150 lbs at the time

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    vega do u think he would get results by just taking 1 shot a week of each being he has never geard up before
    an by the way what mg is the test e? i mean like a 10 week cycle for him could still have great results,u think?
    Shooting twice a week is more of a way to limit bad sides... As for a 10 week cycle... That wld work but he still needs more test.....
    U don't want to half ass this thing because u don't have enuff gear....
    My rules are ..PLAN IT..... BUY IT.... RUN IT........not buy it... run it... half ass it..... Can I say that he won't grow nicely on 200mg a week of test? No... but I wldn't bet on it either..... It's your first cycle... when done right it's the cycle u see the best results from... so do it right u will never have a first again...

I can def. get another bottle of Test, thats not a problem, I just would like to know how many mg of each I should take a week. Also is drawing test and deca both into the same needle so I dont have to take as many shots a bad idea.

Basic first cycle wld be 500mg test e (250mg shot every 3.5 days)
    I wld not run the deca also for a first cycle simply because u want to see how u react to test first... if u run both and have problems u won't know if it is deca or test causing them..... with a proper diet, training and rest 500mg of test e is more then enuff to build quite a bit of muscle.... 12 weeks long wld be fine also...

Last Question..........Say I just used Test for a while, and then decided to start with the deca as well. Would it be ok to take 100mg of deca w/ the 250mg of test in one shot together. I would do this like you said about every 3.5 days.

i was told u should run the deca in the begining at the start of ur cycle i would just stick to what vega said 500mg a week every 3.5 days dont worry ur gaines should be great with the rt diet and routine.keep in mind it is ur 1st cycle so u dont have to go heavy with the gear once again u will yeild good gaines.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    kid you need to do alot more research b4 you start a cycle or you will be very sorry you dont even have enough to gear

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds as if need more research. Simple first cycle

1-12 500mg/wk of test e
    14-18 PCT nolva & clomid.

Dont use deca in your first cycle, deca is quite supressive and you need to see how your react to test only first and also how your recover from it

Thread Information