Mole is offline New Member

"Casual" steroid use

Would there be any benefit to taking, for example, a couple of d bol or winstrol (or whatever) pills if one is not working out? (I'm talking about maybe a quarter of what one would normally take, for a period of 8 weeks or so)
    In other words, would a relatively small amount of steroids make daily activities more efficient in building muscle mass?
    I'm not exactly a couch potato, but I don't do intensive weight lifting either.
    This may seem like a silly question, but it's something I've been wondering about for a while, and I get different answers from every person I ask.

Thanks,

Mole

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    pretty much pointless if you dont work out

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Come strong or don't come at all!!!!! Why fuck with hormonal therapy if your not gonna make it count.

10weeks.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    True guys. BUT, if Mole want the truth, then YES, you will gain lean mass even if you don't do physical activity. Juice will make you grow even if you don't increase overall caloric intake and there are MANY studies to back this. But bro, listen to the two that posted before me and don't mess with it unless you actually want to work for it. Not worth it.

Compare it to this, let's say you buy a racecar, but you drive it slow because you're afraid of what will happen when you go fast...Well, if you're too afraid to go "fast", then don't buy it all.

(I tried to come up with a better analogy, but I'm tired and hungry)

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not worth your time bro. why not join a gym? obviously you want to improve, or this wouldnt even be an option. start an excercse routine , you will never regret it.

You want inspiration/motivation?

BigKev, post your pic.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Why would you do that? First, you wouldn't get much out of it, but you would take all the sides. How's a little gyno sound? How about some high blood pressure? Water retention rules!

4plates is offline Banned
    a complete waist of strong liver values is the obvious answer here. orals such as the ones you described will cause strain on your liver if taken "casually". as well as if taken while working out.
    so why even bother
    read some previous posts and do some homework and im sure everyone here will help put you on the path to a bigger better you.hope this helps, my friend

Psycoswole is offline Member

Mole is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for answering my question(s).
    I just had to ask. Like I said, I was getting different answers from different people I know, but none of them are very experienced in this subject.
    I kind of figured it would be a waste, now I know for sure.

Peace

Mole

So are you gonna suck it up and lift with the juice??

Stove is offline Associate Member
    What happened to Mole? And did BigKev put a picture out? I havent seen it anywhere? Maybe I cannot search that well...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    What happened to Mole? And did BigKev put a picture out? I havent seen it anywhere? Maybe I cannot search that well...
    This is so old...so much has happened since then...BK turned scammer and that's about it...read through all the posts and you'll find your answers deep in the archives.

Aragorn

Thread Information