ZIA1 is offline New Member

A-dex/Clomid help

After 13 weeks of a low dose of test E (300mg/wk) with the last 5 weeks of winny at 50mg/ED, what would PCT with A-dex and Clomid look like? Not sure about doses

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    .25 adex ed with 100mg of clomid for a month then drop dex(which should have been run through the cycle and take about a week to become effective) and lower the clomid to 50mg for a week or until you feel recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    .25 adex ed with 100mg of clomid for a month then drop dex(which should have been run through the cycle and take about a week to become effective) and lower the clomid to 50mg for a week or until you feel recovered.

I was thinking of taking Proviron during the cycle and a-dex during PCT. That's why no a-dex during.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I was thinking of taking Proviron during the cycle and a-dex during PCT. That's why no a-dex during.
    It would be more cost effective and possibly just as well if you take the proviron the first 4 weeks of pct... and will keep your wood regular as well. I hear alot of good things and did it myself this last cycle with good results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It would be more cost effective and possibly just as well if you take the proviron the first 4 weeks of pct... and will keep your wood regular as well. I hear alot of good things and did it myself this last cycle with good results.
    The thing is, I have both proviron and a-dex on hand. I am currently on Proviron at a nice dose. I love the stuff. However, is it good to use it through a cycle and then right into PCT as well?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    The thing is, I have both proviron and a-dex on hand. I am currently on Proviron at a nice dose. I love the stuff. However, is it good to use it through a cycle and then right into PCT as well?
    Yes. I use it whilst "on" and during PCT. Good compound.

Thread Information