thebluetick is offline New Member

Return to 20s, First Something

All,

I like the threads and all. Good information being exchanged and warnings being given where needed. The experienced are really stepping to the plate and helping out the newbies, like me.

Profile:
    Age 37
    Height 6'4" (193cm)
    Weight 330lbs (150kg)
    BF% 25%
    Experience Level: Nil

Have not worked out since 1990.
    Never done any cycles before.

Recently had some ED problems etc... and saw my doc. He did a whole series of blood work and found free&total test to be significantly low for my age. Also estrogen level in the high end.

I have been subscribed 1cc / week of test cyp(200mg / cc), an AI, and 2iu HGH/day 5/2. I have been on this for a month now and feel very good.

I will be hitting the gym with in the next week, doc wanted another blood test and workup before I start working out again (check to see if lipids, bp, etc.. are not being effected).

Currently Trigly are high 650. Doc restriction my carbohydrates (big pasta eater I was).

I will post my results and keep updates coming, maybe some pictures if you do not mind looking at some flab.

I am Looking for good diet sources for low carb.
    I am looking for good workout regime for beginner, daily and weekly.
    I would like to build up muscle and lose a lot of fat, first goal is to break 300.

The Tick

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    because it would be very lengthy and time consuming i dont think anyone will lay all that out in one post...but if i were u i would visit the diet forum, and workout forum...there lower on the main page...u will learn plenty of stuff from both section....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    also congrats on the move to a healthier lifestyle...

Thread Information