Mar2 is offline New Member

Questions on Injecting

I have previously done two oral only cycles and i am about to begin my 3rd for the 3rd successive year running. Im really frustrated because i'd much prefer to run a decent cycle with an injectible but my fear of injecting is putting me off. I've read everything going on how to inject and have got everything pretty straight in my head as far as the whole procedure goes. Im a logical and rational person but it's just abit daunting injecting yourself for the first time.

First of all i ask can anyone provide me with a short clip or video. I searched the forum and there was one site with a clip but it seems to have been edited. Beside that i think im just looking some assurance and wise words from the veterans at this.

Regards,

Marty

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    sometimes you just gotta say cluck it and think what the magic potion in that needle is gonna do for you plus a klonopin b4 my first stick helped

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    www.**************.com Just do it. Its not as hard as you build it up to be.

s p o t injections

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Apparently posting is difficult for me.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

Go to the bottom of the page you'll see the pics.

Thanks fellas. Like i said though i've read all the sites and saw all the pitures. However a video would prove alot more beneficial. If i saw it done once i think that would put me at ease and give me the confidence to have a stab at it.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Ok.....take a needle and do it on an orange....seriously. Just practice sticking the needle in aspirate , push the plunger down and pull out...haha i said "pull out"

Is it possible to buy b-12 in health shops? I don't think i would mind as much injecting that first time. Also, in those pictures on the aforementioned website the needle looks very big. I know it's possible to get small pins but is it really neccesary to insert the needle fully? If i was say injecting into my pecs or thigh i don't think it would be possible to insert that much needle without hitting bone.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    What up Mart? Injecting is a piece of cake. I was a little worried the first time with the inch and a half needle and everything but it's nothing. First time I stuck it in, barely any blood. Fn' piece of cake. I think what I was worried about most was aspirating. THe first few times I didn't, then I was like, "ahhhhhh ya better just to be safe." For some reason I always pictured blood rushing in the syringe. I don't know why man, I guess just cause I was stickin' a steel pin in there! But sure enough, if you do it right, no blood in the syringe. If you aspirate you'll never inject into a vein. The worst I've done is gone through one but I didn't inject into it. And that was nothin', just bled a little more. Do it up man!

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    I was the exact same,first time i looked at the needle i shit myself thinking it was gonna come out the other side of my leg,but once i did the first one i wondered why i was nervous,

its more a visual thing, it looks far far worse than it really is, go for it !

Word, and you'd be surprised at how easy and painless the pin is when going in. Unless you hit something which, in the glutes is like never, for me anyway. Even if you hit somethin' it's not bad, just pull out, re-insert somewhere else.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    have someone do it for you if you cant...but its really not bad. some wierd sick sense, i actually like it...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Word, and you'd be surprised at how easy and painless the pin is when going in. Unless you hit something which, in the glutes is like never, for me anyway. Even if you hit somethin' it's not bad, just pull out, re-insert somewhere else.
    i agree, it is painless, so long as you stick with 23g or up. i've also never hit anything bad in my glutes or my quads for that matter. if you inject in the areas shown in the pictures on the website mentioned above, you'll have no worries.

haven't you ever been injected intramuscularly by a doctor? it's nothing, seriously.

if you can't handle a little pinch from a needle being inserted into your skin, you certainly won't be able to handle the pain from the kind of hardcore workouts needed to take advantage of the stuff you're injecting.

personally, i gave up on orals. the alpha-alkylation in them is way too toxic to your liver. the injectables are so much better for your body.

Orals make you think a little huh ascendant. I'm on my second cycle right now and have used dbol with both. I just started poppin' milk thistle and am def gonna have full blood work done after this cycle sometime. People on this site have a very wide range of opinions on 'em. I've read some dudes poppin' 200 mgs abomb for almost 3 months to dudes who are afraid to take 20 mgs of dbol.

I've decided to bite the bullet and just go for it. Actually really looking forward to it now!

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar2
    Is it possible to buy b-12 in health shops? I don't think i would mind as much injecting that first time. Also, in those pictures on the aforementioned website the needle looks very big. I know it's possible to get small pins but is it really neccesary to insert the needle fully? If i was say injecting into my pecs or thigh i don't think it would be possible to insert that much needle without hitting bone.
    B-12 is legal to buy at any pharmacie in Canada, Im not sure about any where else. If it's your first time pickin then I would stick to the glutes, using a 1 1/2 ", but don't insert fully, leave about 3/16" of the needle showing (for safety reasons incase you get startled and it breaks, you'll want to be able to grab on to something) That's a worst case scenario though man and I have never honestly read about anyone doing that here.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Orals make you think a little huh ascendant. I'm on my second cycle right now and have used dbol with both. I just started poppin' milk thistle and am def gonna have full blood work done after this cycle sometime. People on this site have a very wide range of opinions on 'em. I've read some dudes poppin' 200 mgs abomb for almost 3 months to dudes who are afraid to take 20 mgs of dbol.
    milk thistles a good call, and helps a lot, but i've also heard that the thistle can negatively affect gains from alpha-alkylated gear cause it makes the body filter it out too quickly. i'm never personally noticed a difference to be honest, but the orals are just too much troubles for me all things considered.

i can't remember how much i went up to on dbol , but i know i've a done pretty hefty amount during a couple cycles and personally never had any problems. i just prefer injectables cause i know they're not doing that damage to my liver. if i have to choose a little scar tissue over liver damage, it's scar tissue for me all the way.

Thread Information