Thread: winny/primo

SoF
    SoF is offline New Member

winny/primo

I've been doing ALOT of research over the last couple of days and many different things..different cycles...different side effects and gains..etc etc..and its safe to say i have learned alot over the last little while....now with the question im about to ask...ill probably be told im stupid..but ah well...alrite well.. i was planning on starting a winny cycle soon..it would be my first cycle..and yes ive heard many times its not a good first cycle..and that i should mix it with test e or whatever...(some research ive seen says stacking it with primo is actually pretty good)...now on this one site i read...it said whoever decides to do a winny only cycle..should do between 200-300mg/eod. that doesnt sound safe to me..so i doubt id do that..but taking 50 mg/ed wont get me much results..hence seems like a waste...the thing is...i dont want to get much bigger. im 185 lbs...i was at 196 only 3 weeks ago but i lost some mass ...i follow a good diet and work out 4-5 times/week..as well as cardio 4-5 times/ 40-50 min....after saying all that...here are my questions...If i did my winny only cycle..How long should i stay on the cycle...whats the max dosage i should use every day or every other day for best results...and what are the best PCT options...(i was told Noval or Clomid)....

P.S... a friend of mine took the winstrol tabs ONLY...and after he was finished his cycle..he had really good gains..both in size, strength and being cut..im taking the depot..so thats why after seeing his gains..if i dont have to stack..id prefer not 2..then again...what do i kno...any help is appreciated.

thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SoF
    I've been doing ALOT of research over the last couple of days and many different things..different cycles...different side effects and gains..etc etc..and its safe to say i have learned alot over the last little while....now with the question im about to ask...ill probably be told im stupid..but ah well...alrite well.. i was planning on starting a winny cycle soon..it would be my first cycle..and yes ive heard many times its not a good first cycle..and that i should mix it with test e or whatever...(some research ive seen says stacking it with primo is actually pretty good)...now on this one site i read...it said whoever decides to do a winny only cycle..should do between 200-300mg/eod. that doesnt sound safe to me..so i doubt id do that..but taking 50 mg/ed wont get me much results..hence seems like a waste...the thing is...i dont want to get much bigger. im 185 lbs...i was at 196 only 3 weeks ago but i lost some mass ...i follow a good diet and work out 4-5 times/week..as well as cardio 4-5 times/ 40-50 min....after saying all that...here are my questions...If i did my winny only cycle..How long should i stay on the cycle...whats the max dosage i should use every day or every other day for best results...and what are the best PCT options...(i was told Noval or Clomid)....

P.S... a friend of mine took the winstrol tabs ONLY...and after he was finished his cycle..he had really good gains..both in size, strength and being cut..im taking the depot..so thats why after seeing his gains..if i dont have to stack..id prefer not 2..then again...what do i kno...any help is appreciated.

thanks guys.

Then why the hell are you going to cycle?????????????????????

SoF
    what do u mean

what do u mean

You say you don't want to get to much bigger..... So why take steroids ?

A little change to your diet + training for the better can gain some size alone.

Thats like saying I wanna take sleep medication to help me sleep longer and then say , I don't want to sleep much longer..... Best I could come up with at the moment.

Get what I'm saying?

If your goal is achievable naturally quite easy then do it natural!

Rocky IV is offline Member
    winni primo is my favorite stack nothing make me more sharp looking..if you are prone to baldness your asking for trouble with this cycle as well if you are not taking test you could keep some proviron on hand just in case of lebido problems. I have had no sides with this stack, lucky i guess, but its really not that bad on hpta production you should be up and running again with small short pct..as for the idiot who sais to run 2-300mg of winny eod for a first cycle..dont listen to him thats really harsh on the liver and cholesterol he probly was trying to gain wieght from it witch is stupid..keep to 50mg ed and you should b ready to roll

SoF
    yahh i understand what ur saying. well...if i have to get bigger then i will...ive heard winny does get u somewhat bigger..but obviously not nearly as much as deca or whatever else...do u have any opinions to the questions i asked regarding winny...like how long of a cycle i should take and etc...if u can answer the 3 questions i asked....then ill probably be able to make my decision much more easier...thanks hellmask

SoF
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    winni primo is my favorite stack nothing make me more sharp looking..if you are prone to baldness your asking for trouble with this cycle as well if you are not taking test you could keep some proviron on hand just in case of lebido problems. I have had no sides with this stack, lucky i guess, but its really not that bad on hpta production you should be up and running again with small short pct..as for the idiot who sais to run 2-300mg of winny eod for a first cycle..dont listen to him thats really harsh on the liver and cholesterol he probly was trying to gain wieght from it witch is stupid..keep to 50mg ed and you should b ready to roll

yah im only 22 and i already have a receding hairline...not much..but a tad noticeable lol.

If your running a winny only cycle do it for 6 weeks @ 50-60mgs/day. PCT is required with winnstrol. Take milk thristle, it will help filter your liver while on & off. I would also look into getting some glucossamine/chondroiton for your joints , winstrol is known for drying you up pretty bad. Don't expect drastic gains with this cycle.......Because if you do you will be dissapointed.

50-60mgs/day > tabs
    50mgs/ day > depot/injectable

Just saw your doing Primo also. Never have used but from what others have said anything pretty much under 600mgs/week is a waste. $$$$

SoF
    thanks hellmask i appreciate it. yah im not expecting to be ripped like crazy...but if i can gain some definition, and some increase in strength and size..then im good. i was shocked when my friend did winstrol tabs by itself...the difference he had was insane..but we will see what happens. i already have milk thistle...i used to take M1T....it helped a bit..but not much but im off it now...so ill just get the glucossamine or chondroiton for my joints to help me better.

SoF
    no im not doing primo..i read that it was a good stack with winny...so its another option i took into consideration..

SoF
    chances are that im probably just gonna do my winny only cycle for 6 weeks like u said...when should i start my pct..right after im done the winny cycle or should i start it while im still on it

chances are that im probably just gonna do my winny only cycle for 6 weeks like u said...when should i start my pct..right after im done the winny cycle or should i start it while im still on it
    What fat% are you at right now?

SoF
    my body fat right now is at 18%

if i were you i woldnt start the cyclle untill you are under 12% other wise you will just waste money on getting really hard muscle under your fat wich you wont be able to see..you will notice the results hell of alot more then when your udnder the 12% range if i were you i woud run a cycle of clen for two weeks and then eca for two weeks to strip off some fat before you start trust me it wil make that big of a difference

SoF
    yah that makes sense. my friends bf % when he started was 11-12% i think. thanks for the advice.

no problem

Have you tried looking into anavar ? Much safer aas, and helps some with fatloss if your training and diet are spot on. You start PCT the day after cycle has ended.

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    50-60mgs/day > tabs
    50mgs/ day > depot/injectable

Just saw your doing Primo also. Never have used but from what others have said anything pretty much under 600mgs/week is a waste. $$$$
    primo is money like Hellmask said under 600mgs/wk not much results .18% bf try doing more cardio + clean diet ....get your bf down around 12

SoF
    is it possible to stack anavar with winny? or could i maybe even do anavar after winny....and how long should u generally wait before u do another cycle..should i choose to do so?

Thread Information