RYNO is offline Junior Member

Aborting Mission

Alright everyone - I am aborting my 18 weeker I had planned and going natural. So far I have done only 3 shots of test E/deca . My last shot was on day 7 (today is day 12). I assume I will need a full blown PCT, but when should I start it - 21 days after the last shot? Even though I was only on for 1 week or so?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why the change all of a sudden?

Not sure on what you need to do, but going back/forth really messes up the body and it's mechanisms.

~SC~

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    That's interesting man. You went from almost a FIVE MONTH cycle to nothing. Why? I don't know for a fact and if I were you would ask someone else but I highly doubt you need a full blown pct. I prbly wouldn't do sh_t with that cycle (being 1 week), but that's me.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Swole good to see you posting in this forum. Anyways to answer your question you gotta tell me if you injected both Test E and Deca on the day of the last shot, or which one was it? I am assuming you would have done them both the same day, so I sincerely think you should at least stick it out if you can and run two more shots of the Test (so 1 more week) but no deca in this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why the change all of a sudden?

Not sure on what you need to do, but going back/forth really messes up the body and it's mechanisms.

~SC~

Well, several reasons. First, I got the stomach flu and have been sick for the last week. Second, and more importantly, I am tired of the hormonal rollercoaster and want to feel "normal" again. Third, this obsession has become unhealthy on a number of levels, and I feel more at ease with my body when not on gear. So basically, I plan to achieve my goals at a more moderate pace while staying natty. I can't say forever at this point, but indefinitely at the least. Any thoughts on the PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Swole good to see you posting in this forum. Anyways to answer your question you gotta tell me if you injected both Test E and Deca on the day of the last shot, or which one was it? I am assuming you would have done them both the same day, so I sincerely think you should at least stick it out if you can and run two more shots of the Test (so 1 more week) but no deca in this time.
    Yes, last shot was both test E(325mg) and deca (275mg) on day 7. Today is day 12. Do you think that a few more shots of test only would do anything more than shut me down for longer? BTW, I also missed my shot scheduled for 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RYNO

Well, several reasons. First, I got the stomach flu and have been sick for the last week. Second, and more importantly, I am tired of the hormonal rollercoaster and want to feel "normal" again. Third, this obsession has become unhealthy on a number of levels, and I feel more at ease with my body when not on gear. So basically, I plan to achieve my goals at a more moderate pace while staying natty. I can't say forever at this point, but indefinitely at the least. Any thoughts on the PCT?

Good move.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok well then dont bother doing anymore test. Its just the fact that you should start deca 21 days after last shot and test 14 days after. That is why we always suggest running test one week longer so there is always a source of testosterone in your body. But I guess just start PCT 21 days after. If you want you could start it at day 12 after last shot but Im not in a position to tell you how well that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok well then dont bother doing anymore test. Its just the fact that you should start deca 21 days after last shot and test 14 days after. That is why we always suggest running test one week longer so there is always a source of testosterone in your body. But I guess just start PCT 21 days after. If you want you could start it at day 12 after last shot but Im not in a position to tell you how well that will work.
    I figured that was the rationale for 1 more week of test, but at this point, I am just tapped out. I need to let my hormones stabilize, and the sooner that happens the better. I don't want to feel like I am "on something" all the time anymore. I'll try PCT 21 days after the last shot. Any other thoughts/suggestions are welome. Thanks Bino.

Thread Information