Qex
    Qex is offline New Member

Winny and pain...

O.K. my Idiot buddy is on a winny only cycle....he sends me a myspace message saying he shot the winny into his thigh and immediately got a pain in his leg the went straight to his chest and put him on the floor....He said he broke out in a cold sweat and was drenched in a matter of seconds.....I said I would need to know how much he's been taking and how long and if at all possible a picture of the bottle. I told him to stop taking it immediately. I know this is very general but I am concerned for him. Once I get a reply from him I will repost. i was just wondering if this happens with "bad" winny or if anyone could tell me what I need to tell him to look for on the bottle or really any information would be helpful. Thanks Bros. I cannot call him because I am in the Army and I am out in the field ughhh....I can only use the net. Thats why i'm struggling to find out what he's doing. I have told him in the past to come to this site but I don't think he has because he's a real meathead. And after he did that to himself in the E-mail he writes "the question is a ripped ass mid-section worth your life" this gives you an idea of how smart this guy is but he is my friend and he is hard headed. Help.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    in my eye's the mug did not asperate and shot the winny into a vain
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    Whats the reason for injecting the Winny? If he has a hard time injecting it in the right spots, just take it orally. (Could be harder on your liver)

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Right into a Vein, that would explain why the pain went to his chest..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Or he is just a pussy that had a vaso vega reaction from getting all worked up.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Qex
    i was just wondering if this happens with "bad" winny or if anyone could tell me what I need to tell him to look for Help.
    Happens all the time, it's called "Binny".

Sounds like a vein. We'll know more when you hear back about how long, or if it was the first shot. Also, send him to this forum, and mores specifically to this thread.

M.

Qex
    Qex is offline New Member

thanks

Thanks guys for your advice. He is not giving me anymore useful information and basically being a meathead. So I gave him what advice was in this thread and I will leave it at that. You can't help someone who doesn't want to learn. Especially when they're half retarded. Thanks again guys.

Thread Information