Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CatGrabber is offline Member

What Rule Was Broken to Have My "Lab Test" Thread Deleted??

What Rule Was Broken to Have My "Lab Test" Thread Deleted?? This thread was very informative and helped a lot of people see what they were really getting. Is is because I mention another Steroid Refernace guide? Im getting a lot of PMs still asking me for help. I wanted all to be able to see these lab results for their own benefit. I hope the MOD who deleted this can shed some light on this. Im really lost here and a lot of people really found the thread informative. Cat
    Last edited by CatGrabber; 04-13-2006 at 09:21 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I thought the thread was appropriate as well, not sure why they'd have a problem with you posting out of another anabolic book since AR's book doesn't have anything of that nature printed.

Btw, how you been Cat? Been a while.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    BUMP for an answer.

Streaker is offline Member
    bump

stuball is offline Banned
    WELL ?????? Anybody have an answer for Cat, i think he went out of his way to help others, at least give him a reason...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it sucks that they took it away but they have their reasons... I probably wouldnt agree with them but its not my board...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya i agree.. it was a good informative post.

Anyone??? Bump

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the thread was littered with Ugl names mate....that is why it was deleted......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    WELL ?????? Anybody have an answer for Cat, i think he went out of his way to help others, at least give him a reason...
    i have given the reason to why.....what makes you think we have to give a reason for this??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

i am not the mod that deleted it but i would have if i were on line at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    the thread was littered with Ugl names mate....that is why it was deleted......
    That’s understandable. I know there were some active UGL’s named and those needed to be removed but is it ok to talk openly about the Mexico brands especially the ones that have been busted?

Im at a loss as to why we cannot mention the name of an UGL. What issue does this cause? I understand asking for sources and source checks but Im still at a loss. Im sure there is a legit reason and I am just very curious what it is. I supopose I can start the thread again without the mention of UG labs.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I thought the thread was appropriate as well, not sure why they'd have a problem with you posting out of another anabolic book since AR's book doesn't have anything of that nature printed.

Btw, how you been Cat? Been a while.
    IBD, how are you my friend? Yes, I was very dissapointed to see it gone and still do not know why it had to be deleted. I did a lot of research for a lot of people on that thread. The only reason was to inform you guys what I learned, nothing more. I will try to start another without the posting of any UG lab. ALL I am doing is posting lab results out of the new Anabolic Referance Guide 2006. Thats all. If it is deleted this time there must be other reasons they do not want it up. I have been here for 4 years and have never had any problems. Cat

we are just trying to keep the ugls safe mate..everytme a ugl is mentioned in the open forum it can pop up on a google search....we do not need to give any info into the wrong hands.........they need to be kept underwaps....and besides its the rules of the board......end of..

we are just trying to keep the ugls safe mate..everytme a ugl is mentioned in the open forum it can pop up on a google search....we do not need to give any info into the wrong hands.........they need to be kept underwaps....and besides its the rules of the board......end of..
    That is totally understandable. This did not cross my mind. I will start the thread again and just post the legit companies that had lab results. Many people are requesting for help and I enjoy helping. I will keep it within the rules. Cat

Quote Originally Posted by CatGrabber
    That is totally understandable. This did not cross my mind. I will start the thread again and just post the legit companies that had lab results. Many people are requesting for help and I enjoy helping. I will keep it within the rules. Cat
    i do not think it was you in particular but others asking for results on ugls.....

Got it bro. Thanks. Cat

i have given the reason to why.....what makes you think we have to give a reason for this??
    Hey Booz, i dont know what the attitude is all about, what kind of a response is ( what makes you think we have to give a reason ) i though you guys were here to help, not to be smart as$es, correct me if im wrong but the Forum says Question's and answers ... Sorry if i insulted anybody.. Peace Booz..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey Booz, i dont know what the attitude is all about, what kind of a response is ( what makes you think we have to give a reason ) i though you guys were here to help, not to be smart as$es, correct me if im wrong but the Forum says Question's and answers ... Sorry if i insulted anybody.. Peace Booz..
    It's called power tripping . Sorry Booz i couldn't let that one slip by.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    It's called power tripping . Sorry Booz i couldn't let that one slip by.
    Dont get me wrong you guys rule, ive learned more in 3 months, on this forum that i ever though possible, and i know this is almost like a job to you guys i know you put a lot of time in, no disrespect intended, just got the feeling that it was like sit the f*ck down shut the f*ck up, listen and we will do and say whatever we want.

Dont get me wrong you guys rule, ive learned more in 3 months, on this forum that i ever though possible, and i know this is almost like a job to you guys i know you put a lot of time in, no disrespect intended, just got the feeling that it was like sit the f*ck down shut the f*ck up, listen and we will do and say whatever we want.
    I 100% agree. Things were different around here before. The board was not this size several years ago though. I know certain rules were broke with my post but one of the rules we ALL had to abide by "before" was we respect each other and each others opinions. I know the mods have a hard job to do and have to filter out many dirtbags. I just hope they know who is who. I also got the same impression as you both did on the power trip. This is a pet peeve of mine I cannot even describe. Either way, I will abide by the rules as always. Most MODS are still very helpful and respectful to all members. Cat

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Booz is my boy, he's cool as hell but i did think that his comment was a bit harsh. I can tell you though that Booz has the utmost respect for all the members of this site.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    word

Yeah i know that but was a little taken back by the remark, i sure he ment well he is very quilitifed or he wouldnt be in the position he's in, i just was as concerened as others were why it was deleted, but we got the answer, it just seemed like a great idea, sometimes when we post we forget the rules, but i hope Cat can figure out a way to post that with out breakin the rules and if its legit can he tell us how to get the book he had <<< thanks for your patience

I will repost the thread with no mention of UG labs. Please everyone else do the same so the post isnt deleted. It has helped many bros who needed this info. Cat

One problem, a lot of new guys dont know the ugl's, i mean i dont know most of then, and cat cant you take PM'S, from people who dont know the ugl's, then ok the post ??? I know its a big hassle, but i give you props on at least tryin to do the right thing, i know it takes up a lot of time, thanks bro

Good idea. I just posted a new thread. Hopefully I can help a good number of bros and YES. Ill mention to ask about UGL in private posts. Thanks for being so supportive. Cat

No dont thank me your doing all the foot work, i think we all should thank you..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

No attitude. They dont need to give a reason, its in the board rules..look it up.

2bshredded is offline Member

It sucks, like...........

I 100% agree. Things were different around here before. The board was not this size several years ago though. I know certain rules were broke with my post but one of the rules we ALL had to abide by "before" was we respect each other and each others opinions. I know the mods have a hard job to do and have to filter out many dirtbags. I just hope they know who is who. I also got the same impression as you both did on the power trip. This is a pet peeve of mine I cannot even describe. Either way, I will abide by the rules as always. Most MODS are still very helpful and respectful to all members. Cat
    ....a lot of things, I mean the way they used to be.....I'm an "old" dude compared to 85% here...just takin a guess. But it sucks because I'm close to being 46 fricking years old, and I have never juiced.... tell you the truth I never thought about it, I was OK.....now that I loo at it I could have been a lot better!
    OK, so here I am now, been through a lot of shit in my life some good, some bad...right now I want to make it better, but it's hard to do because of the source checks, etc. I realize what is right and how you want to protect your interest....I will spend the time here and hopefully soooner or later I can gain respect enough that I will be able to get a source check.

I live in the Mountain Region(Colorado), I've been here 46 years....Anyway I got off the subject that things change and that is not always good, I'm learning day by day with this forum, I will continue to learn but F**K, I'm coming a little late to the game, I'm not a f***ing Numbnuts that will jice 2000mgs a week of Test., I have a family and that's my number one.

I'm real, I'm not a fcking narc....I just need some advice, and actually if there was someone in my vicinity I would'nt mind ripping a few weights with a Bloke, and yes it's alright if you don't drink Guiness!

Sincere as a MF'r....M-

2bshredded is offline Member

Sob

Just thought of something, hope I din't highjack this thread....if that's the case...I'm ........obviously not sorry, but......I'll watch it next time.

I'm just needing some help at my elderly age, although I can still wing it at
    +87mph, but still need the close!!! \
    M-

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No attitude. They dont need to give a reason, its in the board rules..look it up.
    Will do, but there could of been a different way of going about it, getting cooky really dosent get you any where, unless your dealing with real sh!t heads i will read the rules again, but there was no reason to cop an attitude, i think all the bros rule.. All he had to say is read the rules before you post, but i guess i understand,, thanks
    Last edited by stuball; 04-13-2006 at 11:49 PM.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    I personally wouldn't want my ugl's name to pop up, get busted, stopping my flow of gear, and possibly having legal troubles...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The less we mention UGLs the longer they will last. Despite that, one of the rules on this board is that UGL names are not allowed to be mentioned in the open, period. That's how it is.

-Gear

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Things were different around here before.
    The board was not this size several years ago though.
    Answering your quote with another of your own:

That is Exactly the point.. the board is times bigger now. How can a Mod justify to you every thread he deletes/locks/edits/moves/renames... every posts he deletes/edits/moves.. every member he suspends/warns/bans. Every IP he checks.. Every source he checks.. every scammer he bans...etc?

There are simply not enough hours in the day.

Mods here are given guidelines..and follow them... Effectively i might add.

one of the rules we ALL had to abide by "before" was we respect each other and each others opinions.
    That hasn't changed. I think what HAS is the respect members have for the time and effort that Mods put into their jobs.

I also got the same impression as you both did on the power trip. This is a pet peeve of mine I cannot even describe.
    I think you should get over it.. because the 'power trip' you speak of..simply does not exist. Booz did not lock your thread.. Furthermore i can think of no Mods here that have the time to prance about locking threads on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Ditto.

When a rule is broken we deal with it...

If you don't want your thread deleted.. read the rules(http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582) prior to posting.

If someone breaks the rules on your thread.. hit the 'report bad posts' button and it'll be dealt with...

Simple

Nothing 'cocky' in that.

I have no idea why this thread is still up...

~Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    bumping this before the lock...

~Narkissos

i do not see this as attittude mate...not at all i was just saying that we do not have to give a reason for what we do.............and anyway i did give a reason............if you thought this was me with attitude i apoligize.............
    Nark your wish is my command..................

No apoligy needed, i know you work you as$ off and do respect that, i was just takin back when you said you dont have to give a reason, i though you were just p!ssed at my question, like thats my answer, now shut the f3CK up and be quite..If it wasent ment that way, sorry, every body in the forum has helped me, not only me but some guys in the gym that have no clue what they are puttin in there bodys. take care of yourself Booz, gotta hit the gym..Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Answering your quote with another of your own:

That is Exactly the point.. the board is times bigger now. How can a Mod justify to you every thread he deletes/locks/edits/moves/renames... every posts he deletes/edits/moves.. every member he suspends/warns/bans. Every IP he checks.. Every source he checks.. every scammer he bans...etc?

There are simply not enough hours in the day.

Mods here are given guidelines..and follow them... Effectively i might add.

That hasn't changed. I think what HAS is the respect members have for the time and effort that Mods put into their jobs.

I think you should get over it.. because the 'power trip' you speak of..simply does not exist. Booz did not lock your thread.. Furthermore i can think of no Mods here that have the time to prance about locking threads on a whim.

Ditto.

When a rule is broken we deal with it...

If you don't want your thread deleted.. read the rules(http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582) prior to posting.

If someone breaks the rules on your thread.. hit the 'report bad posts' button and it'll be dealt with...

Simple

Nothing 'cocky' in that.

I have no idea why this thread is still up...

~Narkissos
    You think I should GET OVER IT? Friend, I have never been NOT over it. I simply asked what rule I broke and didnt even see the UGLs that were posted. People ask countless useless questions every day. I had a VERY informative post going and a simple answer from anyone would have done. This board is not my life you see by my post number in over 4 years. By your reaction and constant replies to my quotes.... I rest my case on ALL I have said. You say MODS respect us but we dont them and you tell me to get over it???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information