Bomm650DSX is offline New Member

Trying to cut, looking for help

Hi all, My first post, great site and very useful to first timers, lots of info, and support from what I see,

I have been training for 4 months.

I am on cardio 4 times a week, and weights 3 times a week, with a trainer. I also ride and race quads every week, so this should increase my cardio cycle,

I started off at 107kg's, and now measure in at 101. Although this may seem OK, with the amount of protein shakes and proton diet I am on, I have decreased in weight, but my fat count remains very high at 16%. I have been told I need to bring this down to 16-17%.

I have been asking many questions and reading alot of information regarding aids to assist in loosing the fat/weight.

I have read the articles in this forum regarding the pro's and con's of using Clen , and after mentioning this to certain people, I have been supplied a course of Broncoterol (Clenbuterol ).

1.What is this stuff like?
    2.Is it the same as the Clen mentioned in the forum?
    3.Will it affect my asthma? ( only use the quartizone(speeling) pump after high pollen counts in my area, or after I ride in farmers fields). I have my asthma very well controlled.
    4.What are the sides affects, are they the same as mentioned in the forum.

I would appreciate some help here please,

Thanks

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I'll just start it off that clen is a bronchodilator. It's specifically for people with asthma. I dont know if this will interact with the medication you take for your asthma now but I wouldnt really want the two mingling.

Bomm650DSX is offline New Member
    Thanks,

I also read that through the posts in this forum. my uderstanding is that you must not take the two together.

I use my inhaler maybe once or twice in 3 weeks, or as I need to, depending on the wheather. I would expect that with Clen , I should be able to reduce this to almost nothing.

Is the type of clen I have OK, and is it expected to work, taking into account my current training program??

I don'w won't to take someting just for the sake of it, and find it does nothing!!

Thread Information