fanatic is offline Member

Cycle Rough Draft

Here's how my next cycle is stacking up (no pun intended)

Test P: 75mg/day week 1-14
    Equipoise : 400mg/ week 1-12
    Turanabol: 60mg/day week 7-14 (or 9-14 if I decide that 8 weeks is too taxing) *I'm running tbol at the end as a sub for var.

HCG : 1000iu/week Week 1-14+2 days
    Arimidex : .5mg/day week 1-17
    Clomid Therapy: Typical 3-4 weeks tapering down

Like the title says, this is just a rough draft. I'm still a month or so out so anythings possible. Any experiences with any of these compounds would be appreciated as this will be my first time usuing Eq or tbol. I'm no newbie by any means but I'm very open to suggestions- any and all.
    Last edited by fanatic; 04-13-2006 at 03:27 PM.

bump

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Here's how my next cycle is stacking up (no pun intended)

Test P: 75mg/day week 1-14
    Equipoise : 400mg/ week 1-12
    Turanabol: 60mg/day week 7-14 (or 9-14 if I decide that 8 weeks is too taxing) *I'm running tbol at the end as a sub for var.

HCG : 1000iu/week Week 1-14+2 days
    Arimidex : .5mg/day week 1-17
    Clomid Therapy: Typical 3-4 weeks tapering down

Like the title says, this is just a rough draft. I'm still a month or so out so anythings possible. Any experiences with any of these compounds would be appreciated as this will be my first time usuing Eq or tbol. I'm no newbie by any means but I'm very open to suggestions- any and all.
    I don't like running EQ any less then 600mg EW, otherwise I don't feel anything. But by week 6 at that dose and I was eating everything in sight and was pumped all day long, still am as approach the end of my cycle. Haven't used tbol before so I'm not gonna comment on that. Also, I'd bring down the Adex dose to 0.25mg ed, 0.5mg seems a bit high unless you were running a gram or more of test weekly. Other then that it looks good, I just don't like the doses as I feel they're a bit on the light side.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I don't like running EQ any less then 600mg EW, otherwise I don't feel anything. But by week 6 at that dose and I was eating everything in sight and was pumped all day long, still am as approach the end of my cycle. Haven't used tbol before so I'm not gonna comment on that. Also, I'd bring down the Adex dose to 0.25mg ed, 0.5mg seems a bit high unless you were running a gram or more of test weekly. Other then that it looks good, I just don't like the doses as I feel they're a bit on the light side.
    I'd like to run the eq at higher doses but I am pretty firm on the 75-80mg/day of prop as I am prone to acne. Test must be ran higher than the any other compound in any given cycle so upping the Eq doesn't seem possible in this case. I could Run the Eq at 500mg/week but then the test would only be 25-60mg high than the eq. Could I get away with this?

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    you would be good w/ that...also you need to run a test 3 weeks past eq so extend it a week

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    research research research .. read everything .. read the profiles read the educational threads and pct section.

just some helpers here.. first you should run eq about 15+weeks to really get your most efficient gains

you can do this several ways... run EQ 5-6weeks prior to starting the rest of cycle to get it up and going in system.

or just extend the entire cycle accordingly.

just make sure u know the active life of eq so u can line up your pct start times properly.

bump

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I see no purpose of running prop that long when you can easily use Test E or cyp then flip to prop later dont in the cycle. if yo ucould andswer the purpose of the prop instead of test E or cyp that would help you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I see no purpose of running prop that long when you can easily use Test E or cyp then flip to prop later dont in the cycle. if yo ucould andswer the purpose of the prop instead of test E or cyp that would help you.
    Prop yields much leaner/keepable gains than longer-estered testosterones; it kicks-in (for me) with in the first 7-10 days; its a summer cycle and the less water retained the better; I can come off of it and it will be out of my system in 3 days.
    Last edited by fanatic; 04-18-2006 at 10:47 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Prop yields much leaner/keepable gains than longer-estered testosterones; it kicks-in (for me) with in the first 7-10 days; its a summer cycle and the less water retained the better; I can come off of it and it will be out of my system in 3 days.
    no not more keepable.. not really leaner.. it just has less water retention do the flux in blood levels. test is test my friend and if ur worried about bloat then run letro or ldex to shunt some water weight... u need to research bro ur not on the right track yet.. but gettin there.

i run prop only all the time unless i go to extremely high doses then i use both prop/testE

the reason i use prop only most the time is so i kan have greater control of my doses.. where as w/ testE i have to wait weeks for the change to take place due to the rate of degredation of the compound due to the ester.

so lets say im running prop.. and i wanna drop it down to 25% of what i was running previously to start cruising and let my body get out of its homostatic state. its about 4x faster than test E which is ALOT to me.. thus allowing me to run my upcomming big hitter much sooner.

this is the reason why you would run test e to about 10 or 12 weeks then switch to prop.. prop doesnt yield learner keeperable gain.. the only difference is the longer the ester the most water it tends to hold its like 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other. in the end it will all be the same. test is test. the only thing I'm trying to do here is save you from 84 injection thats a lot. test E = 2x/week. but if you can deal with it then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no not more keepable.. not really leaner.. it just has less water retention do the flux in blood levels. test is test my friend and if ur worried about bloat then run letro or ldex to shunt some water weight... u need to research bro ur not on the right track yet..
    EXACTLY, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    the only thing I'm trying to do here is save you from 84 injection thats a lot. test E = 2x/week. but if you can deal with it then go for it.
    I appreciate it man. I've ran 2 cycles of everyday prop injections and didn't have any problems. I would love to only inject twice per week (as with Test e) but I've had success with prop. Also, I really like how fast prop becomes active in my system. Thanks for the info though bro.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no not more keepable.. not really leaner.. it just has less water retention do the flux in blood levels. test is test my friend and if ur worried about bloat then run letro or ldex to shunt some water weight... u need to research bro ur not on the right track yet.. but gettin there.
    I always run l-dex no matter what the cycle so thats a plus. Do you think if I run l-dex, kick-start test e with prop and again run prop e/d for the 2 weeks after my last test e injection the end results would be the same?

Thread Information