Jacked Cycle

Need opinions and suggestions on the following cycle:

Test - Enanthate
    Equipoise
    Arimidex

5'6-7ish
    185lbs
    under 13% body fat

-Putting together a cycle for the summer to gain lean mass(jacked)
    -I have been up to 217lbs and down to 160 with no help from AAS.
    -Ran 1 cycle of trenbolone last summer, excellent results.
    -Very experienced training and nutrition and am a personal trainer.
    -I'm very particular about a cycle and I try to think of every possible outcome and side effect, and then some from other people. What do you guys think? Should I go with a different type of test?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think the type of test really matters much. What is the proposed cycle? And I dont mean list EQ and Test again, draw out a cycle and we will critique it, we cant draw one up for you.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEXrr
    Need opinions and suggestions on the following cycle:

Test - Enanthate
    Equipoise
    Arimidex

5'6-7ish
    185lbs
    under 13% body fat

-Putting together a cycle for the summer to gain lean mass(jacked)
    -I have been up to 217lbs and down to 160 with no help from AAS.
    -Ran 1 cycle of trenbolone last summer, excellent results.
    -Very experienced training and nutrition and am a personal trainer.
    -I'm very particular about a cycle and I try to think of every possible outcome and side effect, and then some from other people. What do you guys think? Should I go with a different type of test?
    If you've been up to 217 without AAS then why not get back up to that size then hit the bottle? If you can get there naturally then do it and use the AAS to break through your plateaus.
    What are your goals? Do you want to bulk or cut? Is all you have access to what you stated? How about this...

250mg Test E E3D weeks 1-14
    200mg EQ E3D weeks 1-14
    0.25mg Adex ED weeks 1-14

Post cycle therapy would begin at week 16 and run for 4 weeks. HCG would be beneficial at waking up the boys before PCT. You could run it at week 15, then begin PCT at week 16.

I like EQ, but not less the 600mg weekly otherwise I just don't feel a damn thing. I like my test high, actually, I just went to a gram with this last cycle and the results have been wonderful to say the least.

FLEXrr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont think the type of test really matters much. What is the proposed cycle? And I dont mean list EQ and Test again, draw out a cycle and we will critique it, we cant draw one up for you.

I was trying to find the best cycle I could to put on lean mass and stay away from DHT conversion because I'm concerned about hair loss. Last summer I took trenbolone and proviron . Trenbolone having 500/500 adro/ana ratio and proviron with high tendency to convert to DHT. Now I'm concerned about a thinning hairline, its hardly noticeable but still something I don't want to get worse.

Last summer's cycle was the first I've ever done and it worked excellent and my PCT must have been close to perfect because I kept 95% of my gains until I was forced to take a month off from training. I'm anxious to try Test with lower androgenic sides then Tren , and Arimidex & EQ with no DHT conversion. With the research I've done, this seems to be the best cycle for my personal needs. Just wanted to get some other opinions. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FLEXrr
    I was trying to find the best cycle I could to put on lean mass and stay away from DHT conversion because I'm concerned about hair loss. Last summer I took trenbolone and proviron . Trenbolone having 500/500 adro/ana ratio and proviron with high tendency to convert to DHT. Now I'm concerned about a thinning hairline, its hardly noticeable but still something I don't want to get worse.

Last summer's cycle was the first I've ever done and it worked excellent and my PCT must have been close to perfect because I kept 95% of my gains until I was forced to take a month off from training. I'm anxious to try Test with lower androgenic sides then Tren, and Arimidex & EQ with no DHT conversion. With the research I've done, this seems to be the best cycle for my personal needs. Just wanted to get some other opinions. Thank you
    I understand that. But the best thing for you to do is propose a cycle...list the duration you want to run each compound and the concentration you want to run. Than we can tweak it for you.
    That being said I would not listen to the advice you got above, you will want to run Test at least 1 week past EQ. I would stick with Test E since its a longer ester and you can just shoot it with EQ at the same time.
    I would say just run Test for 16 weeks and EQ for 14. That would be how I run it. Dosing is hard to say. I also think EQ should be run higher than 400, but this being only your second cycle I dont know how high you should go with the Test. SO you may have to just try a 500/400 ratio of Test/EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If you've been up to 217 without AAS then why not get back up to that size then hit the bottle? If you can get there naturally then do it and use the AAS to break through your plateaus.
    What are your goals? Do you want to bulk or cut? Is all you have access to what you stated?

I'm not a competitor yet. I got to 217 with roughly 18% body fat and not a clean diet. This winter I had a rough time training due to some outside complications and didn't bulk as much as I should have. My training is back to being pretty solid right now. My goals now are the same as last summer:

Beginning of Last summer I was 180lbs, when I hit tren and proviron I shredded body fat while gaining 9lbs of muscle. I had a massive look to me with deep cuts and my abs were shredded. I'm in college, I live right by the beach, and I'm single...Just trying to slay em' at the beach and in the clubs while I pretend to be drinking and sneak out to my car for my scheduled meal!

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I understand that. But the best thing for you to do is propose a cycle...list the duration you want to run each compound and the concentration you want to run. Than we can tweak it for you.
    That being said I would not listen to the advice you got above, you will want to run Test at least 1 week past EQ. I would stick with Test E since its a longer ester and you can just shoot it with EQ at the same time.
    I would say just run Test for 16 weeks and EQ for 14. That would be how I run it. Dosing is hard to say. I also think EQ should be run higher than 400, but this being only your second cycle I dont know how high you should go with the Test. SO you may have to just try a 500/400 ratio of Test/EQ.

Very good insight, that's exactly the type of suggestions I'm looking for. Thanks for you time.

No worries man.

Thread Information