ZIA1 is offline New Member

Winstrol...12 weeks?

This is from the profiles: "It’s generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks…as with anything though, many people have run it for up to 12 weeks with no problems. I ran Winstrol for about 3 months (12 weeks) at a dose of 100mgs Every Other Day (along with Test prop at 125mgs, every other day) and I suffered no ill-effects. My joints felt fine, and I can say that the only thing which was undesirable about that cycle was the injection pain."

Anyone agree with this? Running Winny for that long? I hear 6 weeks is the max.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    I just do 6 weeks and have no problems..love the results it gives as well @50mg ed..but i hear of alot of other people who run it from 8-12 weeks with no problems too..i personaly wouldnt do it myself tho im very satified with the results by the 6th week and there pretty much permanent and easy to maintain so i see no reason to really take the chance just in case.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just one of those things.. i see no reason for it .. win is not worth it IMO

Thread Information