Thread: Need Help Bad

kingofkings is offline New Member

Need Help Bad

I made a post earlier but now I will give everyone all the info I can. I am 22 years old this month. I have never used gear ever. I have been buying gear and researching alot. I bought the steriod bible and things like that. I am 175lbs about 11% body fat and 6'2. I am a prowrestler and I am having a terrible time because I am told I am talented just lack the size needed. They want me to put on size quick. I have been training naturally for about 4 years only 2 i feel I was doing anything right. I feel my diet is good about 4000 to 5000 cal and 250 grams of protein. The guy who sells me my gear I think is kinda misleading a bit. He is giving me 10 cc of deca and says do 1 cc a week and do 10 mg of d bol tabs a day. I desperatly need to put on size for my career. Or I could lose the oportunitys i am getting. I have put on 40lbs in 4 years and that will not cut it in the next 4 years. Plus in the last 8 months I seem to have hit a major wall in train for size. I have changed diet and training I do heavy weight and do about 6 to 8 reps and 4 sets and legs 8 to 10 reps. I want to do the deca for the benifits it has in size. Please help I actually cant sleep cause all this is on my mind

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    the best mass builder u can do is deca +test dont do deca alone
    its recommende 2 do test alone as a first cycle but as ur situation u can do test & deca but 1st lean how 2 do a good pct

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Hosam said you should NEVER do deca alone, also shooting 1cc per week is stupid. The guy who sells you gear is an idiot, and no offense but you are a bigger idiot for just going and buying it without knowing what the hell you are doing.
    6'2" and 175. You should be able to gain 40lbs natrually imo. You training and diet are obviously not up to par. Get into the workout forum and learn some trick of the trade and great programs and then post your diet in the diet forum to get some help in that area. Althought I would say you are old enough to start using your body is definitely not ready for it.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    If your diet is at is says it is (depending on what those calories consist of), i would then examine your workout. it seems as if the problem lies there.

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    let me tell you the guys that you will meet lets say in the gym that wanna sell you gear usually have no idea what they are talking about. and 8 out of ten will not even have anything for pct or anti-e. dont listen to them!

musclefreaks is offline New Member
    m8 u in the right place for good addvice,your guy dont sound like he has a clue???

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    I just turned 22 and did my first cycle last fall. Did test enanthate with deca and gained a good 20 lbs. I had been researching for several months before i did it though. If i were you i would try to stay natural for a while and adjust my training/diet while i read up more on this stuff. Deca by itself is a big no no. I had trouble recovering even with test and proper pct.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    just do test for your 1st cycle 500 mg 12 weeks pct..

Thread Information