Thread: Help Please!!

JK119 is offline Junior Member

Help Please!!

ive been sick for like 2 days now puking off and on.. now im running a little fever.. i was taking trenabolone acetate about 1 cc of 100ml like every 2.5 days or so.. can that make me run fever and puke? .. i have a bad looking bruise on my inner quad thats blue and black about 10 inches down.. but not on an injection site.. someone please give me some feedback that is honest and helpful.. there is no doctor open right now.. so what can i do? wait it out? will this pass? my fever is not extremely high .. thanks all

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by JK119
    ive been sick for like 2 days now puking off and on.. now im running a little fever.. i was taking trenabolone acetate about 1 cc of 100ml like every 2.5 days or so.. can that make me run fever and puke? .. i have a bad looking bruise on my inner quad thats blue and black about 10 inches down.. but not on an injection site.. someone please give me some feedback that is honest and helpful.. there is no doctor open right now.. so what can i do? wait it out? will this pass? my fever is not extremely high .. thanks all
    wow ok u skrewd up to begin with.
    you were running 100mg Every 2.5 days? ED is the only way to go .. and EoD is ok but not ideal by any means.
    do you think u could of got bit by something?
    is there a puncture mark on the bruise?
    do u think the bruise is irrelevent to the sickness?
    i think personally you have a virus and shouldnt blame hte AAS for it unless ur unsure of your producte or dont trust the distributor of it.

i think the bruise is from setting 120 lb dumbell on my inner side.. but im not postive its from that but pretty sure.. but could it be caused from an injection even so its not on that site.. like could i hit a vein and put it in the vein or something? but i havent shot on this quad for like atleast a week..

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    How long have you been runing this cycle.

like 3-4 wks

dude im afraid.. i h ave had the dumbells bruise me before when i set them on my lower abdomen so i changed where i set them to get them up.. but its not on both quads.. but someon emight of handed me the other one..

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    If you hit A vein I think you would know from the coughing and ligth headedines.

as for an infection part of it.. what would that look like and would it b eon the site where i injected it? the weird thing is.. my bruise doesnt hurt when i touch it.. but i had other bruises that didnt hurt when i touched them

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bro I think you probaly just have A cold or the flu whats your fever runing.

my avg. temp 97.4 and earlier it was about 99

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bro this is not AAS releated just goto a doc k?

Thread Information