$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member

Need some advice on first cycle

What's up?
    I have been reading threads on this forum as well as others for about 5 months and I have been researching AAS for about a year. This is by far the best and most informative forum out there, which is why I decided to register on it. I am 29/ 5' 9" / 196 lbs. I am guessing about 15-17% bf, I ordered calipers which I should receive in a few days. I was very athletic in high school, played football, basketball, worked out a lot. After HS I joined the Army as an Infantryman so I continued my active lifestyle. I had a couple years of slacking(drinking, smoking, etc..) but have been back in the gym hard for the past 3 years. I am considering trying my first cycle in the next 6 months. To be completely honest, I am probably not quite to my natural max but I am close. The men in my family are not big so I am not genetically lucky, I have to earn every bit of muscle I get. My main concern is my body fat, which is only in my mid section. My legs and upper body are well defined but I still have a little bit of a gut. I want to drop more fat before I cycle, but I am finding it really hard to lose. Is it realistic to assume that with proper
    diet, workout routine and PCT that the muscle I put on while cycling will help burn that last bit of fat? I have researched alot and alot of guys say Sust is not a good choice for beginners because it should be injected everyday to keep Testosterone levels stable. But Sus and Deca are the only things I have access to and I have read enough to know that Deca alone is a definite no-no
    I have also been told that at 500mg/wk of Sus, I don't need to take Nolva on cycle. I would definitely have some on hand just in case and for PCT. Also, after 10 weeks of Sus 500/wk, would Nolva and Tribulus along with Creatine be sufficient for PCT? And finally, would you guys recommend injections ed, eod, or twice a week? Sorry, I know this was a long post, but I take this very seriously and I want to make sure I cover everything. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions too.

Thanks,
    $$

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the board mate.............
    it is advisable to run sus eod but you can run it twice weekly as many do.....
    im sure you have read that most advise a 1st cycle to be nothin more than test wether it be sus or another to be ran at 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks..i would opt for 12 weeks myself...
    you may bloat on sus mate you will not know till you have tried it...have nolva on hand just in case.............
    if you can get clomid for pct it would be a good addition...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon : I would shoot twice a week
    Nolva at 20-40mg every day for a month will due for pct.I think you would be best served if you can find some hcg , and run it for 3 weeks post cycle as well.

$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member
    Yea, I definitely want to go Test only for my first cycle. I would prefer Test E
    and may choose to wait until I can get some. I have checked on Nolva and the only thing available here (I am in Iraq) is Tamocit(Tamofixen Citrate BP), manufactured by Ram Pharmaceuticals in Jordan. I looked it up online and it seems to be legit. Has anyone used the liquid Nolva they sell on this site? I was considering ordering some of it along with the Clem, but I would like some input from guys who have used it first.

sporty is offline New Member
    hi, iv started steroids , been doing it for about a month now, tried test 350 which has 3 different types of testosterones, what must i take that can work??

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty View Post
    hi, iv started steroids , been doing it for about a month now, tried test 350 which has 3 different types of testosterones, what must i take that can work??

pleae start your own thread.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $Lim$h@dy View Post
    Yea, I definitely want to go Test only for my first cycle. I would prefer Test E
    and may choose to wait until I can get some. I have checked on Nolva and the only thing available here (I am in Iraq) is Tamocit(Tamofixen Citrate BP), manufactured by Ram Pharmaceuticals in Jordan. I looked it up online and it seems to be legit. Has anyone used the liquid Nolva they sell on this site? I was considering ordering some of it along with the Clem, but I would like some input from guys who have used it first.
    I prefer to shoot sus eod. ar's products are legit and you can get clomid and tamox. everything you will need for that cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty View Post
    you need to learn how to use the search button, then you need to learn how to start your own thread. I just logged on and the first 2 threads I see are old ones bumped by you.

Lesmav is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I've just started a cycle of pharmacy grade primo testone depo Enanthate I had my first pin with no problem but two days later am feeling fever like symptoms saw bones and saw ass, this has happen to me on my past cycle and happens for the hole 12 weeks, do I need to mix it with something else some people say it crystallises and it is why this is happening,

Thread Information