Thread: 1st bulk cycle

jlorino is offline New Member

1st bulk cycle

Alright ive never done steriods before so i need some help....im 5' 10'' 155 lbs and about 11-13% bf....i want to bulk alittle and need to find a cyle...neone?

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    run a test e only cycle for 10-12 weeks. 500 mg's a week should get you going pretty good.be sure to have nolvadex on hand as well as something for pct. do your homework for pct.

should i stack it with anything?
    Last edited by jlorino; 04-16-2006 at 09:10 PM. Reason: forgot something

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    age? stats? 5'10" 155? How long have you been training? Build a base first dude. If I were you I would train natty for a while. Granted, I took way too long to enter into a cycle, part of it was because I couldn't find it for a while but i was 215 before I even started.

By the way, you won't bloat off that dose.

18 yrs old....been working out for a couple years but its real hard to put on the weight....i just need some help with the bulking...i gain weight but its real slow and hard and if i miss a day of workout or eating it hurts me badly...im pretty commited to my workout and diet tho

Fair enough. I remember when I was young I wanted to cycle too. I didn't know how to get it back then. At 155 though, at 5'10", and at you're age, I know you can put on solid gains for another three to five years without juice. I'm tellin ya man. My weights increased steadily through the years until I hit 265-275 for 8 on the bench, then they f_ckin' kinda stopped lol. And I was a hell of a lot older than you. Teens and early 20's are the best weight training days you have man, and I would go natty on it. Also, I've heard a lot of people say on these boards that juicin' at young ages messes you up, though, that is something I can't comment on because I didn't juice back then. Well, I'm just trying to help you buddy, not trying to piss you off. I know it can be tough, but, at your age it shouldn't be. Once I got into a sound training routine, I was good to go until I finally started to hit those plateaus like the one I mentioned above, and, I was a lot older and bigger than you. not trying to sound big or anything though.

alright thanx ill take what ya have given me and work with it....thanx for the input

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    right now you need food food food. i know thats not really what you wanted to hear.

No problem at all buddy. All I wanna do is help, and I spoke from personal experience. Eat plenty of protein and train consistantly buddy. Do not miss workouts. NOt taking weeks off here and there, you'll be surprised what you can do! And don't overtrain, meaning, don't make your routines so hard that you don't want to workout. Enjoy your workouts, stay consistant, and you will f_cking grow. Then, after a while, if you still want, juice!

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    right now you need food food food. i know thats not really what you wanted to hear.
    i do eat alot....i eat lots of protein and also take protein shakes....i eat every two hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    regardless your probably going to juice, so since everyone is saying you shouldnt, and i know your going to, ill help you out. IF your going to cycle, then please research this site! first, i would run a test only cycle, either test E. 250, 500mg wk, or run test cyp. 200, 400mg wk. but for sure just run test only, just keep it simple. i would probably run nolva, 10mg ED, and you can get nolva off the banner at the top of this site. and search for PCT, youll find the doses to take, i believe its 2 weeks after last shot, run clomid 100mg ED for 30 days, and nolva 20mg ED for 30 days. can get clomid off the banner at top to. and MAKE SURE you check out the diet forum, print out the bulking diet, go to the store and buy all that stuff, and run that diet everyday. GOOD LUCK!

thanx for that....i actually read up on clomid and it said if you already have vision problems it could make it worse...what do you think about that?

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    18.. you are to young and only weight 155 wait till your are 21+ and learn how to diet in the mean while.

I'm done here after this but jlorino, ya don't gotta juice just yet bro, no matter what dudes say. I think it would be dumb to jump into it........

i understand what you're saying tbone....im alittle scared about doing it....i think i would be able to get some good gains without it but i was just curious...just weighing both sides ya know?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    beginner 1st time bulking cycle

food 5000cals wks 1-12
    workout eod wks 1-12
    sleep 8-10hrs ed wks 1-12

worked for me anyways?!

check out the stickies in the diet forums. Not what you are wanting to hear, but it really is the BEST way for YOU to go right now. I took pro-hormones when I was 17 and fvcked up my natural test production. Just not worth it yet, btw I am only 19 as well and probably would have hit the juice without this site, but you will learn alot about how diet will push you beyond your "plateu"

Thread Information