SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Do you all think that taking juice in ur 20's makes ur face more masculine?

I was wondering if anyone know that if u juice in ur 20's with test, fina, winny, deca any androgenic compounds, it makes ur face more masculine looking. I read from some guys in here that juice does not affect how ur face looks at all, but that doesn't make sense. When was the last time you saw a guy who has been using gear for years with a "baby face"? I never. All the pro body builders have square jaws and big mean looking faces. Besides, how come chicks who abuse steroids heavily look like transexuals? I never seen a chick that uses steroids with a feminine, delicate looking face. Any guys in here noticed that their faces started to change once they begain using steroids? Thanks

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    BD has a baby face rofl

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Well if your holding lot's of water your gonna look a lil puffy.
    Testosterone was not "designed" for women.......you should know that. lol.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    I was wondering if anyone know that if u juice in ur 20's with test, fina, winny, deca any androgenic compounds, it makes ur face more masculine looking. I read from some guys in here that juice does not affect how ur face looks at all, but that doesn't make sense. When was the last time you saw a guy who has been using gear for years with a "baby face"? I never. All the pro body builders have square jaws and big mean looking faces. Besides, how come chicks who abuse steroids heavily look like transexuals? I never seen a chick that uses steroids with a feminine, delicate looking face. Any guys in here noticed that their faces started to change once they begain using steroids? Thanks
    Perhaps the muscles in the face may get more muscular while on the juice, but most of the changes you will notice is from water retention. What you are referring to about all pro body builders is a side effect from GH and it's called Acr*****ly, which is permanent. The reasons women start to look like men is because they are using juice! Juice, meaning they are taking something that makes us men, understand? Also, the side effects in women are permanent. I've never noticed, nor has anyone ever commented on my face changing besides the fact that I'm holding water. Plus I still have a baby face. Juice does not change your face permanently like GH potentially can (Acr*****yl). FYI Acr*****ly is a disease which is marked by enlargement of the bones of the extremities, face and jaw that is caused by over activity of the pituitary gland.

bonerdonor is offline Associate Member
    Here are some good articles that observe testosterone 's effect on facial bone growth.

Effect of low-dose testosterone treatment on craniofacial growth in boys with delayed puberty

Verdonck A, Gaethofs M et al.
    Eur J Orthod 1999; 21: 137-143

Testosterone used in delayed puberty improves height and craniofacial growth

Seven boys initially aged 14.6-16.2 years with delayed puberty (testicular volume < 4 ml) were compared with 37 normal controls aged 12-14 years over a period of 1 year. During the year, the experimental group received 25 mg of testosterone propionate twice- monthly for 6 months, and one subject receiving treatment for only 3 months was subsequently excluded from the study. A control sub-group was matched to the experimental group by height and genital development.

The significant differences between total control and experimental groups at the start were: height (respective medians 160 v. 148 cm); nasion to basion (10.9 v.10.4); nasion to anterior nasal spine (5.7 v. 5.4) and articulare to gonion (4.5 v. 3.9). After 1 year, only the difference in height remained significant (168 v.158; other features: 11.2 v.10.9, 5.9 v. 5.6 and 4.7 v.4.3). When the matched sub-group of controls was compared with the experimental group, the latter had significantly greater growth rates of statural height, facial height and mandibular length.

Article

Effects of the anabolic steroid nandrolone phenylpropionate on craniofacial growth in rats
    Kazunobu Noda 1 *, Hong-Po Chang 1 2, Ichiro Takahashi 1, Zennosuke Kinoshita 1, Tatsuo Kawamoto 1
    1Department of Orthodontics, Osaka Dental University, Osaka 540, Japan
    2Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences and Department of Orthodontics, School of Dentistry, Kaohsiung Medical College, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 807

*Correspondence to Kazunobu Noda, Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Kaohsiung Medical College, 100 Shih-Chuen 1st Road, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 807
    Abstract
    Primary testosterone and its derivatives are anabolic steroids used in the treatment of osteoporosis and Turner syndrome. They also enhance fast-twitch muscle weight in female rats. The present study examines the effect of an anabolic steroid on craniofacial growth and development in rats. Five-week-old female Sprague-Dawley rats (125) were divided into experimental and control groups. The experimental group was injected subcutaneously with 1 mg nandrolone phenylpropionate in the interscapular region on alternate days, whereas those in the control group were injected with a vehicle, arachis oil. Rats were sacrificed at 60 and 120 days of age. Cephalometric analysis of soft X-ray cephalograms showed that chronic administration of the anabolic steroid, nandrolone phenylpropionate, resulted in: (1) about a 20% increase in body weight, (2) an increase in total skull length, (3) elongation of the maxillary and mandibular incisors, (4) an increase in the depth of the antegonial notch, and (5) downward-forward growth of the viscerocranium against the neurocranium. These results suggest that nandrolone phenylpropionate may accelerate craniofacial growth and/or induce high functional activity of the masticatory muscles in female rats. © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.

tvd220 is offline Member
    I feel that while on, your face does change, but it could be contributed to alot of factors, and no, i dont this it is permenant. But I do like it

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    NO...........

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    this was funny, first of all testosterone is male hormone, estrogen is the female one, why do u think women start looking like duudes or guys growing tits??

and what u mean is hgh, i think its hgh that makes their face look rough with the jaws n shit

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Ok Thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS dosen't give 'em the square jawed look, that's all GH, like FullMoon said. As far as the test goes. Test is a male hormone, when women take it they begin to take on male charecteristics. If a man were to take estrogen, a female hormone, we'd grow some boobies and I'd never leave my room as a result of constantly playing with them. lol.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Don't forget to chew alot of bubblegum to get that jacked jawline, 3 packs for 12 reps each is good enough to keep them pumped.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonerdonor
    Here are some good articles that observe testosterone 's effect on facial bone growth.

Effect of low-dose testosterone treatment on craniofacial growth in boys with delayed puberty

Verdonck A, Gaethofs M et al.
    Eur J Orthod 1999; 21: 137-143

Testosterone used in delayed puberty improves height and craniofacial growth

Seven boys initially aged 14.6-16.2 years with delayed puberty (testicular volume < 4 ml) were compared with 37 normal controls aged 12-14 years over a period of 1 year. During the year, the experimental group received 25 mg of testosterone propionate twice- monthly for 6 months, and one subject receiving treatment for only 3 months was subsequently excluded from the study. A control sub-group was matched to the experimental group by height and genital development.

The significant differences between total control and experimental groups at the start were: height (respective medians 160 v. 148 cm); nasion to basion (10.9 v.10.4); nasion to anterior nasal spine (5.7 v. 5.4) and articulare to gonion (4.5 v. 3.9). After 1 year, only the difference in height remained significant (168 v.158; other features: 11.2 v.10.9, 5.9 v. 5.6 and 4.7 v.4.3). When the matched sub-group of controls was compared with the experimental group, the latter had significantly greater growth rates of statural height, facial height and mandibular length.

Article

Effects of the anabolic steroid nandrolone phenylpropionate on craniofacial growth in rats
    Kazunobu Noda 1 *, Hong-Po Chang 1 2, Ichiro Takahashi 1, Zennosuke Kinoshita 1, Tatsuo Kawamoto 1
    1Department of Orthodontics, Osaka Dental University, Osaka 540, Japan
    2Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences and Department of Orthodontics, School of Dentistry, Kaohsiung Medical College, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 807

*Correspondence to Kazunobu Noda, Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Kaohsiung Medical College, 100 Shih-Chuen 1st Road, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 807
    Abstract
    Primary testosterone and its derivatives are anabolic steroids used in the treatment of osteoporosis and Turner syndrome. They also enhance fast-twitch muscle weight in female rats. The present study examines the effect of an anabolic steroid on craniofacial growth and development in rats. Five-week-old female Sprague-Dawley rats (125) were divided into experimental and control groups. The experimental group was injected subcutaneously with 1 mg nandrolone phenylpropionate in the interscapular region on alternate days, whereas those in the control group were injected with a vehicle, arachis oil. Rats were sacrificed at 60 and 120 days of age. Cephalometric analysis of soft X-ray cephalograms showed that chronic administration of the anabolic steroid, nandrolone phenylpropionate, resulted in: (1) about a 20% increase in body weight, (2) an increase in total skull length, (3) elongation of the maxillary and mandibular incisors, (4) an increase in the depth of the antegonial notch, and (5) downward-forward growth of the viscerocranium against the neurocranium. These results suggest that nandrolone phenylpropionate may accelerate craniofacial growth and/or induce high functional activity of the masticatory muscles in female rats. © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
    as testosterone is responsible for masculinization this makes sense but IMO cant be used here... Does test cause same kind of effect in eugonadal men.. these were all hypogonadal..

IMO? Eugonadal? HYPOGONADAL?

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Don't forget to chew alot of bubblegum to get that jacked jawline, 3 packs for 12 reps each is good enough to keep them pumped.
    haha 3 for 12 will get you a shredded jawline...try new icebreakers for really intense pumps

needledik is offline Associate Member
    gotta love the extra facial hair you get.. i got a shadow only 6 weeks in haha.. fukin love it..

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    I think it makes it bigger ..face I mean

IMO... i keep reading it, wtf does it mean?
    Last edited by bonerdonor; 04-20-2006 at 12:03 AM.

the water bloat in the face is a bitch

eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonerdonor
    IMO... i keep reading it, wtf does it mean?
    IMO = In My Opinion

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    When I cut and get down to a lower BF my face and jawline are more prevalent. Certain steroids when used in a cutting cycle could enhance this effect, I wouldnt know though sorry.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest, i started at 19yrs old. about 8wks into the cycle, everyone started saying that i "grew up". i also never got carded for drinks any more......where i'm from u need to be 21. everyone at my new job assumed i was 23 or 25. id always grown up lookin young! i beleive it does, i don't know how, but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78

that's what gets it. you get your jaw muscles pumping by eating more calories and chewing the fukk out of some gum. you start to look like rocky.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    well, I know when I'm on my neck gets bigger, and my face bloats. That may be what you're talking about

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that everyone is talking about their faces bloating. This is because it is an effect everyone on AAS experiences. And yes, some individuals who over do it, end up with odd shaped heads. I do not know enough about it to make any comments other than I know exactly what you are talking about. I also think everyone knows what you are talking about as well.
    You are not talking about facial bloating or pumping up your jaw muscles a little. You are talking about people who look like that huge guy playing ping-pong in the longest yard movie. Anyway, I think that is for excessive users. I do smaller cylcles of 700mg test/wk and sometimes stack with tren and I have always gotten a puffy face, but it went away once I started cutting. I never felt my jaw was growing. Sometimes it makes you wonder though, because my wrists grew over 1" thicker. Although a muscle runs over the back of my arm, it did not seem to grow enough to make the change. It actually seemed like my wrists and ankles grew thicker.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    when i cut up to 7% BF I look extremely different and better . all the fat dispereses and i look heeps younger i like it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Much of the above is accurate, some simply isn't. The often referred to 'moonface' in men is certainly due to Test’s accompanying water retention (bloat). When this is remedied, so is the symptom.

The masculinization of women's faces is literally an extension of what Test does to the rest of them: deeper voices, excess body hair in unusual places, crafted mandible, increased aggressiveness/assertiveness, etc. All these symptoms (unlike what is stated above) are completely reversed when Test is discontinued. If not for the internet filter here at work, I'd display the more prominent changes in women like Debbie Muggli who, once at the pinnacle of female bb competition, retired relegating her training to that of Ms. Fitness. Her juxtaposed pictures are marvelous to behold...as we view in several, for all hormonal purposes a man, and then one year later a ‘beautiful’ women who epitomizes femininity.

The above implications that excessive amounts of GH cause such changes is partly true. It won’t make you look particularly more masculine, but will in both men and women cause the elongation of skeletal features, most notably the chin, forehead, hands, and feet. It should also be noted that these changes are quite permanent and wholly unreversible.
    M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-20-2006 at 07:33 AM.

actually all the books state if I remember correctly that when the voice alters in women the changes arent reversable anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    actually all the books state if I remember correctly that when the voice alters in women the changes arent reversable anymore..
    CLOSELY following the careers stars of for more than a decade can be far more telling both aesthetically and auditorily, than a book or article. Such familiarity permitted me to know their voices, which were indeed deeper when bbing...unless you’re books are speaking of complete restoration (which I wouldn’t know because I never heard them speak before Test; before they were famous) but I've personally witnessed pitch changes in former pros turned fitness competitors, more specifically Linda Murray, Debbie Muggli and Sharon Bruneau.

An article was brought to me the other day “Clen or Clean”, where the author (claiming to be an expert) spoke of the many hazards, dangers, and both short & long-term effects associated with even one Clen cycle. But being personally familiar with the compound, having studied it in myself as well as the self reported responses of others, I was able to debunk his merely theoretical assertions.

Perhaps providing one of "the books" would clarify exactly what they meant. I'd certainly be interested in learning more on the subject, should you still have one of them please pm me the title.

M.

ill look into it... i think I worded it a bit wrong though.. to my understanding it is that when the voice had altered there is SOME irreversible processes that happen.. not all and I dont remember if they specified it anymore detailed.. Ill try to look into my physiology / pharmacology books...

then why does troy alves have the jawline of a cun.t that didnt know when to shut up. his chin looks like a triangle or a goatee that's not composed of hair, but just tapered bone.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    then why does troy alves have the jawline of a cun.t that didnt know when to shut up. his chin looks like a triangle or a goatee that's not composed of hair, but just tapered bone.
    AnaboliAndre
    When I cut and get down to a lower BF my face and jawline are more prevalent...
    I think Dre hit that on the head. Faces are unique and shaving bf from one can be tantamount to shaving one's head. You never know what's under there.

Actress Julianne Moore (the redhead who also does make-up commercials) is quite attractive. But don't ever look at her 45-degree profile. You'd think you saw a gremlin.

M.

P.PUMPER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I know that everyone is talking about their faces bloating. This is because it is an effect everyone on AAS experiences. And yes, some individuals who over do it, end up with odd shaped heads. I do not know enough about it to make any comments other than I know exactly what you are talking about. I also think everyone knows what you are talking about as well.
    You are not talking about facial bloating or pumping up your jaw muscles a little. You are talking about people who look like that huge guy playing ping-pong in the longest yard movie. Anyway, I think that is for excessive users. I do smaller cylcles of 700mg test/wk and sometimes stack with tren and I have always gotten a puffy face, but it went away once I started cutting. I never felt my jaw was growing. Sometimes it makes you wonder though, because my wrists grew over 1" thicker. Although a muscle runs over the back of my arm, it did not seem to grow enough to make the change. It actually seemed like my wrists and ankles grew thicker.
    is this what really happens
    i think that this is mainly the androgenic effects

GusInc is offline Junior Member
    changes in feet? F*** I already wear size 13 and I'm only 5'8"

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.PUMPER View Post
    is this what really happens
    i think that this is mainly the androgenic effects
    WHOA DIGGIN' UP AN OLD THREAD !!!

I personally believe that AAS do change facial structure in the fact that you grow muscle size in every muscle in your body that you use and exercise ... so it would make sense that your face would change if your face was exercising while on... (chewing)... I may be wrong but think about it.. you are working out your jaw muscles whilst eating so being "ON" would obviously make these muscles grow.. OR

I am just an idiot and totally off base and this doesn't happen at all...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    Nah...more pumpkin headish

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i chew gum everyday on cycle so i can have a massive rippling jaw with sick definition. Sometimes, i chew 2 peices at once, when im feeling risky

Thread Information