Thread: Trenbolon Alone

needmosize! is offline New Member

Trenbolon Alone

I know that Trenbolon should be taken with test, but I wanted to know if i can take Tren alone? I've only heard from 2 people who did it and never suffer any consequences but I want to hear from the experience public.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is the thing about running cycles without test. It can be done, hell people do it all the time. But the advantages of running it WITH Test should far outweight any reason to run without.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I tried tren ace alone @ 100mg ED for 15 days and to be honest the uncontrollable hard-ons were there but after a few weeks i'm sure my dick would have been dead as a door nail.

~C_Bino is right on the money as usual.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    TREN only would be a bad cycle.. some people get so shut down, that even with good PCT they still lose all their gains and fast.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done Trenbolone alone. Strenght gains was very impressive, but size-gains where only moderat.

I had no libido problems, though. Infact libido defently increased, especially the first 3-weeks.

You can use Tren as a stand-alone and get decent results, but you will get much more size, if you stack it with Test.

fred9 is offline Member
    u can also add some proviron against libido problems

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Tren stacks well with anadrol .Ive run this a few times.strength and size were noticable..
    truth is you need to try different scenarios to see what works best for you.just cause people say drug 1 and drug 2 work well together doesnt mean it will work for you.if you want to run a cycle without test then go ahead and do it and see how it effects.if you want to avoid sides then dont use anything.cause sides are inevitable when you do this long enough and most people dont have the funds or the resources to run all the auxillaries you would need to avoid side,hell,theres sides associated with the auxillaries also.you can never get away from it all together.

so to answer your question,,Yes, go ahead and run it.a limp dick for a week or two isnt the end of the world.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Adding a form of testosterone would be a wise idea and would yield better gains also.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Adding a form of testosterone would be a wise idea and would yield better gains also.
    not nesacerally...tren is 7x more androgenic then test.the only added thing you may get out of test is some anabolic effect.
    if you have some info as to why test would yeild better gains other then what you have read here and there I for one am very interested in reading it.Im not saying this sarcasticly,im just tired of reading "you need test".thats absolutely untrue for 80% of the people on this board who run short 10-16 week cycles..for someone like myself who hasent been off in 19 months,yes I believe you need some sort of Test base just to keep you at an even keel.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    not nesacerally...tren is 7x more androgenic then test.the only added thing you may get out of test is some anabolic effect.
    if you have some info as to why test would yeild better gains other then what you have read here and there I for one am very interested in reading it.Im not saying this sarcasticly,im just tired of reading "you need test".thats absolutely untrue for 80% of the people on this board who run short 10-16 week cycles..for someone like myself who hasent been off in 19 months,yes I believe you need some sort of Test base just to keep you at an even keel.
    Most of Trenbolones action is with its very powerful binding to the AR-recepter(where it binds 3-times stronger to the AR than test actually). But to get good anabolism from the non-AR mechanism, it would be greate to stack tren with D-bol, Anadrol or winstrol . Testosterone is effective at both.

I dont think there is anything wrong with running Tren alone, but its not ideal for bulking. Stacking with these mention compounds will defently improve gains futher.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    for someone like myself who hasent been off in 19 months
    19 months, damn thats loooong.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont advocate that a form of testosterone should ALWAYS be used for every cycle. I think its a wise idea to have more of an open minded approach to using AS. Experiment what works for you is the rule/guideline I am going to follow on my route of using AS.

Using it WITH testosterone would have more benifits than running it alone. Thats what my original statement is all about.

Tren is more anabolic when combined an aromatizing steroid like test so yeah, tren+test is better than tren alone. Trestolone aka MENT is a powerful nandrolone derived steroid like tren but it can aromatize that's what's makes it more anabolic than tren. Tren is about 5 time as anabolic/androgenic as test (on paper) btw.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    TREN only would be a bad cycle.. some people get so shut down, that even with good PCT they still lose all their gains and fast.
    so how does running it with test make any diffrence? Still gonna get shut down?

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Tren is more anabolic when combined an aromatizing steroid like test so yeah, tren+test is better than tren alone. Trestolone aka MENT is a powerful nandrolone derived steroid like tren but it can aromatize that's what's makes it more anabolic than tren. Tren is about 5 time as anabolic/androgenic as test (on paper) btw.
    What about something like Superdrol to run with the tren only cycle.

Tren is about 5 time as anabolic/androgenic as test (on paper) btw.
    everybody has a different answer when it comes to how much more androgenic tren is then test.you say 5 someone said 3 I say 7.I got 7 from some papers written by Dan Duchane.I didnt perform any lab tests myself so Im just quoting what Ive read.so where do you get 5?

everybody has a different answer when it comes to how much more androgenic tren is then test.you say 5 someone said 3 I say 7.I got 7 from some papers written by Dan Duchane.I didnt perform any lab tests myself so Im just quoting what Ive read.so where do you get 5?
    Dan was the man but was wrong on alot of things. I think the 7 was a guesstimate on his part. I got my A.A ratios from studies, they give the rats AAS and measure how much the calf and prostate grows and compares the weights, the higher the calf weight more anabolic the higher the prostate the more androgenic . All the ratios can be found in Anabolics (2005?) book. Testosterone is 1:1, trenbolone is 5:5.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Dan was the man but was wrong on alot of things. I think the 7 was a guesstimate on his part. I got my A.A ratios from studies, they give the rats AAS and measure how much the calf and prostate grows and compares the weights, the higher the calf weight more anabolic the higher the prostate the more androgenic. All the ratios can be found in Anabolics (2005?) book. Testosterone is 1:1, trenbolone is 5:5.
    i agree w/ the ratings but as far as effects.. TEST DOES NOTHING for me. i feel i could run test 7 times higher than tren and still not get the same gains
    BLASTED TEST! ><
    anyways i concur w/ ol'Kilgor (klg)

What about something like Superdrol tostack with a Tren Cycle.

Hell no, SD is hard enough as it is.

Hell no, SD is hard enough as it is.
    Ok that for the info Big Kig

randy6969 is offline Member
    How would this work....

home brew tren /fina weeks 1-8 75 MG ED
    test cyp weeks 1-9 200 Mg Once a week

PCT
    HCG 2 weeks
    Comid + Nolva week 8 weeks after that

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    When i run Tren i like using EQ and proviron if the meat starts to tenderize..
    i had good lean gains and strength...

516 is offline New Member
    i took it with 200mg of test a week and felt like shit after a month

what was ur cycle... how often did u do the tren and how many mg of it.. please tell me in detail i am about to start that cycle this upcoming week.

thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd also be curious how a cycle would work if you were to replace your test with a HRT dosage and run high levels of Tren .
    Anybody have experience with this? Say Test 150mg/wk - Tren 1gram/wk?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    All i can give here is some experience, Ive ran tren alone and with test and for me i prefer to run it with test without doubt, Devildog i understand what your saying but to be honest i am not all that concerned with what its suppose to do on paper, i go off experience and Ive known alot of bb's run it with and without test and id say a good 95% would always run a test with it.

Suppose best thing to do is try it and see for yourself, then you will know how you respond to it, everybody is different try it for yourself and record the results experiment with yourself its the only way to really know if its going to work for you or not.

Xprime is offline Banned
    as for deca durabolin , tren is a 19nor, most people agreee to run it with test, we all are different, i did two weeks with deca alone and i begun to feel bad so you guess i would not try tren without test.

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    i guess im lucky ... ive ran everything i can think of atleast twice in my life alone and stacked.. i never felt bad or ran down.. EQ being the exception.. i took EQ at a dose of 600mg for 10 weeks and i was aiming for 12 weeks and started feeling like chit.. and i was stacking it with test E

I wonder if 200 Mg per week of test Cyp is enough.. thats all i have...

Xprime is offline Banned
    u can do a hrt cycle with that lol

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I would like to know if a tren /prop short 8 weeker cycle would work. im planning to use tren next, possibly in july.. ?

Thread Information