up n' comer is offline Junior Member

vets help - dosage???

I finished a cycle of Deca one month ago, My current stats are 180lbs, 5'8'' and 10% body fat and 23 years old. I gained a solid 12lbs. I'm gonna start cutting and got a bottle of winstrol (100 british dragon 50mg's pills) What would be the proper dosage of winny? Would stacking this with tren help keep my weight up? I don't want to do a lot of tren so what is the least I can do to keep my size? Thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you my friend are a lost pup. you have no real concept of stacking and your not ready for aas from what i read as far as knowledge goes. deca = complete suppression and win does not burn fat it only drys you out. i hope you got your pct lined out
    please dont run tren . thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no pct....................?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    no pct....................?
    hence forth.. Lost pup
    w/ only a month between deca /win there is no time for pct since deca takes 3+ weeks to completely flush from system (as far as suppressions goes) so

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ....where's the test?....I don't see any mention of test of you've already mentioned 2 19-nors......(deca and tren )....What's your cardio layout look like?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by up n' comer
    I finished a cycle of Deca one month ago, My current stats are 180lbs, 5'8'' and 10% body fat and 23 years old. I gained a solid 12lbs. I'm gonna start cutting and got a bottle of winstrol (100 british dragon 50mg's pills) What would be the proper dosage of winny? Would stacking this with tren help keep my weight up? I don't want to do a lot of tren so what is the least I can do to keep my size? Thanks
    No flame bro...but first....TIME ON = TIME OFF...second...need to do a little more research.

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    BOOZ would you pm me bro .. I need a way to contact you but I can't send PMs still ... haven't met my 25 posts quota yet. Sorry I used this method to get your attention. Thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by up n' comer
    Consider yourself lucky bro, you called on the vets and EVERY reply you got was from a vet or mod. Take their advice and use it, they are extremely intelligent guys.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ahh I wanna be a Vet so I can answer these questions, this is no fun !!!!!

If you give us each a night alone with the lady in your avatar it may be granted to you...

...ok I lied but seriously how bout just one night?

well next time I see her in Bangkok and I am balls deep I will think of you Bino, is that OK ?

HAHAHHAHA...ok man. Just dont think of me too much, I have been known to turn guys gay. Just ask BD, booz and big k.l.g

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    HAHAHHAHA...ok man. Just dont think of me too much, I have been known to turn guys gay. Just ask BD, booz and big k.l.g
    LMFAO !!!!!!

Thread Information