anheuser04 is offline New Member

Both a$$ cheeks sore

I am shooting sustanon 250 EOD and both of my cheeks are sore. I am due for another injection today. Im not really wanting to shoot in my quads but that may be what i have to do. Is it safe to keep shooting in my glute even thought they are both sore is what i'm asking? any advisewould be appreciated. thanks

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anheuser04
    I am shooting sustanon 250 EOD and both of my cheeks are sore. I am due for another injection today. Im not really wanting to shoot in my quads but that may be what i have to do. Is it safe to keep shooting in my glute even thought they are both sore is what i'm asking? any advisewould be appreciated. thanks

I would not shoot into the glutes if there still sore. Try your Delts, just as easy as quads.....................

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    the reason you should switch injection site is so that you don't build up lots os scar tissue. so by shoting your left glute,then right glute, then left quad, then right quad, then delts, etc your allowing the tissue to heal better. take it like a man and switch your injection sites. it you need help check out
    S P O T I N J E C T I O N S. C O M. TAKE OUT THE SPACES.

MIND ON GOAL

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    i'd wait as well. and when a compound made my glutes sore, it also made my quads and delts sore. wait for the soreness to settle before using the glutes again. also, i know in my experience that a few minutes of massage to the injection area and a heating pad for a while work wonders as far as minimizing the soreness.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The Prop in the sust is whats causing the problem. You may get used to it after a few more shots, give one qaud a go and see what happens but it will probably hurt there as well, just try and cycle it so that you have a few days before you have to do a leg workout

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    what doses are you useing eod

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Is this your first cycle

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    You seriosuly have to let hot water hit yer ass for like 10 min, as hot as you can stand and massage it. It made me never have sore shots again.

Im shooting 250 EOD and yes this is my first cycle.

im also taking 10mg of nolva ed

From now on TAKE A VERY HOT SHOWER AFTER YOU INJECT I'm tellin ya man, I get golf ball sized lumps if I dont use heat post injection.

I have also injected into a sore glute, just not directly where it was sore. I was fine after I took a hot shower.

ill try the hot shower. I went ahead and injected into the glute that was not as sore as the other and went a little lower then usual. it wasnt that bad but im going to try the hot shower and massage it out while im in there.

Totally do that, watch you'll see. let it just hit your glute for about 7 minutes at least.

NO SICK JOKES EITHER lol. Im tryin ta help this guy

mori1541 is offline Junior Member
    i'm shooting sust and find that mixing it with my deca takes alot of bang outta the hit.

Well I just spent 15 mins in the shower getting third degree burns on my ass. One cheek looks like a tomatoe I massaged it for 10 mins as well. The shower has taken all the pain away, now lets see it it lasts

I tried the hot shower and it worked feeling much better now.

I told ya

If you massage it and leave it under heat, the longer, the more likely you wont have a sore spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well I just spent 15 mins in the shower getting third degree burns on my ass. One cheek looks like a tomatoe I massaged it for 10 mins as well. The shower has taken all the pain away, now lets see it it lasts
    Happens to me too. Did it last? This is meant to be done immediately after an injection, not really if you already have a knot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Happens to me too. Did it last? This is meant to be done immediately after an injection, not really if you already have a knot.
    Now ya tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Now ya tell me

Lol, sorry man, I figured you would know anyway. Not much help after the fact I assume?

I did my first few shots with hot showers afterwards, then I was like, "well I must not get sore then"....So I stopped taking a hot shower afterwards...BAD IDEA. I squatted right after, the first time without a shower post injection, and it hurt like a sonofabitch the next day, huge knot that i went to the doc for. He gave me some prescription NSAI

Yeah I will try that on Friday. Have you had the same response when you shot in the qauds and delts ?

only done quads and glutes but yes

Thread Information