LAPhattie is offline Junior Member

Can I lose 20lb on primobolan? Help Please!

hey guys, i love this site and i respect everyones abundant knowledge. my question is this....

im 5'10 185 %15 bf, my goal is to drop like 18lbs and be a leeeean 5'10 167lbs at like 4-6% bf.

I have a light cycle of db primo i was wanting to do:

1. 150
    2. 250
    3. 300
    4. 300
    5. 300
    6. 300
    7. 250
    8. 150

i know its a weak girly cycle, but i just wanted a little boost. I was also gonna take t3/clen with it, but my questions is... will primo primary change my composition or will i be able to actually drop THAT MUCH weight (18lbs)?

or... should i try to drop weight first then use the primo to regain/harden up? my diet and cardio plan are solid, but im on 5mg/paxil a day for panic disorder/anxiety/depression (tapered down from 40mg, trying to wean off), and as most know, weight loss on ssri's is an uphill battle.

any advice?

thanks guys...
    Last edited by LAPhattie; 04-17-2006 at 07:51 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    5'10 @ 167 lbs isn't lean, that's emaciated! That primo cycle sucks just use clen for now if you used T3 i could only imagine how skinny you would end up. Why not bulk up to at least 180 or so?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio and an impeccable dietary approach that is utilized for weeks/months on end will cut bodyfat.

Drugs will not do that, work will. Drugs are just supplements, and they are to supplement an already sterling protocol.

You may very well have your diet in order already, but most don't, and come here asking what steroids to take to burn fat and lean out. Makes me shake my head every time.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    5'10 @ 167 lbs isn't lean, that's emaciated! That primo cycle sucks just use clen for now if you used T3 i could only imagine how skinny you would end up. Why not bulk up to at least 180 or so?
    i have to be around 167 tho for competition weight, i compete in mma.

i figured since this would be my first time in over 5yrs to touch gear, my body would def react and a weak light primo cycle like that might help.

Well as SC said diet and cardio should be the corner stone of any fat loss program. Forget the primo for now and try some clen (personally i hate clen) with cardio, clen may reduce your cardio capacity tho so it may affect your fights. After you lean out 4-6% is quite low btw a low dose test cycle might be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Well as SC said diet and cardio should be the corner stone of any fat loss program. Forget the primo for now and try some clen (personally i hate clen) with cardio, clen may reduce your cardio capacity tho so it may affect your fights. After you lean out 4-6% is quite low btw a low dose test cycle might be of help.
    which kinda test would u suggest and what dose for how long?
    r u saying it'd help at this stage or once im closer to my goal? cuz i thought test was more known for size as primo/clen /t3 was known for leaning out?

southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    Diet, Diet, Diet

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhattie
    r u saying it'd help at this stage or once im closer to my goal? cuz i thought test was more known for size as primo/clen/t3 was known for leaning out?
    Just use clen for new T3 may cause muscle loss w/o androgen use i'm sure if just 300mg wk of pussy primo will help. After you lean out you can run a cycle to add a few pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhattie
    r u saying it'd help at this stage or once im closer to my goal? cuz i thought test was more known for size as primo/clen/t3 was known for leaning out?
    test prop @ 50mg ed, or 100 eod would cut ya up in 4+ weeks. my bud went from 210 15% bf to 212 8% bf in 6 weeks. but he knew how to eat right.
    and he was running 600-1gram per week.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    most people here will tell you that diet and cardio will do it. i do wrestling so im sure your mma training is all you need for cardio so put your diet in order and use some clen /t3 or a clen/eca stack. i guess that should work as said above.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595
    most people here will tell you that diet and cardio will do it. i do wrestling so im sure your mma training is all you need for cardio so put your diet in order and use some clen/t3 or a clen/eca stack. i guess that should work as said above.
    will t3/clen give me anxiety or adversely affect my CNS if I do female type doses of ...

max dose 80mg/clen
    max dose 50mg/t3

?? i just need a lil push cuz... i am just coming of off 5yrs on paxil and paxil is known for having the most weight gain of all SSRI's. im trying to shed only 18lbs.

Thread Information