Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Remove face bloat!!

How long would it take for a-dex at.5 mg Ed to remove face bloat? I am using prop and was using teslac as my anti e but it was not doing the job( usally use adex but my doc wanted me to try the teslac). I am on wk 7 of my 12 week prop cycle using prop at 75 mg ED. Face looks bigger than the moon LOL. No bloat in my body just face.. How long should it take to reduce it using adex?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate I dont suffer from bloat but at the same time I take Adex ED during a cycle so that is probably why. I have a couple of mates who suffer from it, one of them in Japan, he took adex and reckons the bloat was under control with in seven days. I guess everyone is deifferent but it does work pretty well for most people

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate I dont suffer from bloat but at the same time I take Adex ED during a cycle so that is probably why. I have a couple of mates who suffer from it, one of them in Japan, he took adex and reckons the bloat was under control with in seven days. I guess everyone is deifferent but it does work pretty well for most people
    Thanks for the input!!!

try some cardio too, it'll help with that issue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    try some cardio too, it'll help with that issue
    Right on!! I have been hitting the cardio hard.. I am in the process of lowering my BF%..

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    watch your sodium intake, maybe try uppin your adex dose, cardio, maybe even look into some Letro... my L-Dex works awesome, and i'm only using .25mL a day... sometimes EOD... and im on a dbol /deca /cyp cycle... no face bloat at all... or really anywhere

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    watch your sodium intake, maybe try uppin your adex dose, cardio, maybe even look into some Letro... my L-Dex works awesome, and i'm only using .25mL a day... sometimes EOD... and im on a dbol/deca/cyp cycle... no face bloat at all... or really anywhere
    What do you think I should up my adex dose to? Maybe 1mg Ed until bloat goes down than go with the .5 mg ED. what do you think?

Blog Entries
    Bump!!!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    sorry for the delay man, i've been busy.... yea try 1mg ED for a while and see what happens.... up your water intake too, let me know how it goes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    sorry for the delay man, i've been busy.... yea try 1mg ED for a while and see what happens.... up your water intake too, let me know how it goes
    Thanks man !!

Thread Information