The Golden Boy is offline Junior Member

safest weight gain cycle

What would you guys say is the best cycle for gaining quality muscle? My friend says F it.....use Tren , EQ and Anavar but that seems a little much for a novice. For a novice who wants to put on about 10- 15 lbs of quality muscle what would you recommend? Thanks

TGB

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats. Age. Weight. Bodyfat %?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Test E or Test C for 12 weeks. Thats it !!!

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    If your looking for mass my friend the answer is TEST, TEST, and ah...TEST! All jokes aside, from my research test is pound for pound the most effective compound at building pure mass on the planet. I'm not a mod, but I can read their minds. I'm seeing... a cycle of long estered test at 500mg for twelve weeks followed by an aggessive post-cycle plan. I like test prop, with a half-life of 3 days is more controlable if bad sides crop up, since it's fast acting.

Let me give you a little more information about this......we're talking about a light weight here...... 5'8 & 125 lbs. He works out but just can't gain weight. The weight wanted is lean mass not that bloated test look. If he can get the lean quality mass with test then I'm sure he would go that route.

Want to stay lean and put on muscle at the same time. not really interested in blowing up!

What about test and Deca ? What test would you recommend? Thanks

Holy Shit !!! 125lbs at 5'8" he must look like a Biafrin. I am that height at 180lbs and I aint happy about it. He is way too light to juice. In fact a lot of people here think I am to light to juice !!! A decent diet will go a long way to fixing this. I bet he says he eats good but eats like shit. Post up his Diet.

Kale,

I would agree with you if I heard this and didn't know the guy. However I do know this guy and weight gain is a huge issue. I'm of the opinion that juice would be more justified for someone like this than for a guy that's 5'8 180 lbs.

This guy isn't looking to blow up to 215 lbs....he just wants to get up to around 140-150. lbs. by using a safe cycle with a good diet and do a good PCT.

So, Deca and Test??? Maybe???

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I bet he could gain good solid weight on Anavar , female dosage like 20mg.

Thanks for the recomendation. So, don't stack anything with the Anavar ? He has some Durabol, should he save it for later or stack it with the Anavar?

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    stick with test bro... even if its low dose... i used 250 a week for 10 weeks, and it put a good frame on me.

250 mg a week for 10 weeks and you put on lean mass?? Did you have that test look? I'm new and I have it in my head that test will make you bloated. Is that crazy?

TGB

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this guy does NOT need drugs, all he needs is FOOD! He is not even close to being physically ready for steroids . If he cant gain naturally, that whatever gains he makes from steroids, he will lose them just as quickly. Diet is everything to gaining weight, not drugs!

Read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Boy
    250 mg a week for 10 weeks and you put on lean mass?? Did you have that test look? I'm new and I have it in my head that test will make you bloated. Is that crazy?

TGB
    for the record, not everybody bloats from test. I dont bloat at all. You can always take an aromatase inhibitor to reduce bloat should it occur. It sounds like you need to research a lot first. The majority of all steroid cycles should always include some sort of test if you want to do it correctly

Kale,

I would agree with you if I heard this and didn't know the guy. However I do know this guy and weight gain is a huge issue. I'm of the opinion that juice would be more justified for someone like this than for a guy that's 5'8 180 lbs.

This guy isn't looking to blow up to 215 lbs....he just wants to get up to around 140-150. lbs. by using a safe cycle with a good diet and do a good PCT.

So, Deca and Test??? Maybe???
    I would like to see his diet layed out for a whole day, I doubt that anyone here will be convinced until we see it. I think he is wasting his money by juicing

I totally agree with you guys......I've told him several times and he's even read these forums. But He's got it in his head that he wants to juice and he's going to do it! What would be the safest route for him. Low dose Anavar ? Thanks,

TGB

anavar isnt going to put much muscle mass on him

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    spend the money on chicken a rice.. its do more than steroids at 125lbs

tell him to take the $ he is going to spend on gear and spend it on food, he will have a lot better and permanent results from food that he will from gear with his stats

you guys are exactly right. I told him that the gains he will get from juice, he will not keep. I told him to eat, eat, eat!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

TGB

everyone is different... but i had no bloat no..... I didn't read this thead to thoroughly last night before i posted.... and i have to agree man that you should not even be thinkin about juicin...pretty much pointless in everyway... hit up the diet forum and learn how to eat... or you could PM me and i'll help you out with a diet to get you movin in the right direction.

Thread Information