angelo84 is offline Junior Member

Starting my first cycle today....INJECTION QUESTIONS!

i have been trying to find somebody who has given injections before but im having a hard time doing that. I have read up on www.spotinjection.com, would u guys recommend getting somebody who knows how to do it or getting a friend of mine to do it who has only read up on the site to do it for me?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no.. just dont be a pussy and dont forget to breathe.. its rEALLY easy.

Streaker is offline Member
    It's really easy. Just hit your quad yourself. Just go slow and you will be shocked how easy it is.

Its not as hard as you think. Try it yourself and find out.

Geriguy is offline Member
    And don't forget to aspirate !
    It is easy... For your first shot I suggest you the quads or your glute

ok i was hoping u would all say that bcause im dying to get started hahaha! i have a program on what dates to shoot on and i was only told to shoot in my ass ond each shoulder...im doing a cycle of primobolin, should i be shooting in my quad?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can shoot anywhere, i shoot glutes, quads, pecs, delts, and tris. Just depends on the volume of oil and how frequently you shoot.

why are you running a primo cycle for your first time? What are your goals? How much are you running each week? I would suggest 600mg/wk at the absolute lowest amount of primo

why is it important to change the muscle u shoot in? if i could only shoot gltes i would prefer that but if i should be switching then i will obviously. well the guy that wrote my program out for me told me to start with a 1/2 cc for the 1st week and then move up to 1 cc....im not to sure how many mgs are in a half and full cc

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo84
    why is it important to change the muscle u shoot in? if i could only shoot gltes i would prefer that but if i should be switching then i will obviously. well the guy that wrote my program out for me told me to start with a 1/2 cc for the 1st week and then move up to 1 cc....im not to sure how many mgs are in a half and full cc
    By changing muscle groups, it can prevent the build up of scar tissue.
    Your gear should say right on it, example Test Enanthate 250mg/ml(cc).
    There's no real benefit to starting at low dose, many do this but imo it is not necessary, best to keep your levels consistant.
    Make sure you read up on everything Bro, especially PCT, it's more important than the cycle so make sure you have it before you start.

most primo i have seen is 100mg/ml (cc) One cc/wk isnt going to do crap for you..women take more than that! You need at least 600mg/wk (6cc) to notice anything with primo since its such a mild steroid and you need to run it for at least 10 weeks. Im running 1 gram/wk of primo right now stack with some test prop and im getting some nice solid gains. I would do some more research before you do inject anything

the bottle of primo i have is 100mg per mL and its a 10mL bottle which is a total of 1000mg so that means if i were doing 600mg per week then this bottle would only last me a week and a half...does that make sense...

the bottle of primo i have is 100mg per mL and its a 10mL bottle which is a total of 1000mg so that means if i were doing 600mg per week then this bottle would only last me a week and a half...does that make sense...
    Make's perfect sense!

Your gonna need a lot more than 1 bottle to make it through a good cycle. Did your the guy that set your "program" up tell you this?

exactly, it means get more gear!! Primo is not a cheap steroid to run effectively, you have to run a lot of it for a minimum of 10 weeks. One 10ml bottle of primo is a complete waste of gear. I got 12 bottles for my current cycle

you'd be much better off, getting a couple of bottles of test e and run that since its your first cycle.

nope this guy didnt tell me shit. i was assuming it was gonna last the whole ****ing cycle and now im gonna be paying almost 150 a week until this cycle is done...thats ****ing retarded! would i be better off not doing this primo and getting test e instead

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Angelo...did'nt we go over this already?

Primobolin...Bulker or Cutter?

nope this guy didnt tell me shit. i was assuming it was gonna last the whole ****ing cycle and now im gonna be paying almost 150 a week until this cycle is done...thats ****ing retarded! would i be better off not doing this primo and getting test e instead
    Oh man can I be the first to say "I told you so"?

I would grab some Test E, but just 1 and take some pics of it and post them in the Pictures Forum, this way the Bro's can tell you if your Gear is legit or not. I don't trust your Source.....not liking the way he's started you off.
    If it turns out to be legit you can grab some more in order to complete the cycle, but make sure you have all of gear, all Anti-E's and all PCT's in order before you start, I even go as far as to making sure I have all my Protein, supps, vitamins ect. you never know what's going to happen so it's best to be ready before you start so you can give 100% full commitment without any worries.

ok i got my shit for $200 thinking the 1 bottle would last me the whole cycle so i figured i got a great deal since everyone said primo is expensive. how many milograms or milolitres are in a bottle of test e and how long would one bottle last......

ok i know for sure that his stuff is legit because i have seen many people that have went on his gear and they got noticeably bigger so that im not worried about. but i do agree that the way he had me taking the shots was kinda of wierd...half cc every second day 3 times a week. but anyways i just wanted to thank u NASSER because im gonna trade this primo in and get test e instead along with my pct etc...thanks a lot for the help bro!

ok i got my shit for $200 thinking the 1 bottle would last me the whole cycle so i figured i got a great deal since everyone said primo is expensive. how many milograms or milolitres are in a bottle of test e and how long would one bottle last......
    Well you shouldn't talk about prices so openly.........imo you got taken bad but that's besides the point.
    Test E come's in all different sizes and dosages so I can't really answer your question...

Well now you know why its so expensive!

Anyway it depends on your source but test is usually run for 10-12 weeks at 500mg a week (you shoot 250mg monday and then 250mg friday or saturday). So if you do that math you need at least 5000mg to run a 10 week cycle.

The other Bro's provided some important help to you too man.....
    Just make sure you know exactly what your doing, Diet, Training and most importantly PCT and Anti E's and lastly I would worry about your Gear.
    Just research, research, research, best to know everything you possibly can before getting into this, besides your not gonna be too happy if you ignore all this and end up with tit's, no sex drive, loss of all gains, and out all kinds of money....

ok shadyadam im gonna follow that program u just told me so thanks for that and yes nasser i will make sure to do all my research and get all my supplements too....once again thanks for all the help guys!

ok shadyadam im gonna follow that program u just told me so thanks for that and yes nasser i will make sure to do all my research and get all my supplements too....once again thanks for all the help guys!

Wow i fell all warm inside! Group hug guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadyadam
    Wow i fell all warm inside! Group hug guys!!!

hahaha take care

Thread Information