Thread: New Guy

jzano is offline New Member

Cool New Guy

I Was Just Wondering , Im New To Roids And Just Started A Cycle Of Sus 250 , Im 5ft 10 In And 180 Lbs. What Can I Expect. Im Trying To Bulk Up And Build Size W/o Gaining To Much Fat, Then Go On To Winstrol . Please Let Me Know If I Should Eat Carbs Too. Thanks

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    i assume 250mg a week? I woulds have sai dtest E, but since you started and probably all you have then for your first time thats all you need. you have to up your calories dont worry about fat just eat clean and drink about 1 gallon of water a day. forget about the winny for now and build solid gains.

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jzano
    I Was Just Wondering , Im New To Roids And Just Started A Cycle Of Sus 250 , Im 5ft 10 In And 180 Lbs. What Can I Expect. Im Trying To Bulk Up And Build Size W/o Gaining To Much Fat, Then Go On To Winstrol. Please Let Me Know If I Should Eat Carbs Too. Thanks
    The fact that you are asking if you should eat carbs too tells me you might not have done all your homework......Of course you should eat carbs!!!!
    Check out the diet forum, that will help straighten things out for you.

Gains = proper diet/intense workouts/proper rest ect. ect. your gains will be only as good as the effort you put into those kinds of things.

Thanks Bro , I Really Appreciate It. Any Advice You Could Give Me About Training Is Greatly Appreciated. Im On A 2 Bodypart Gym Cycle Right Now , Chest/back , Bi/ Tris / Legs/shoulders/ All To Exhaustion. Any Ideas

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    I Was Just Wondering , Im New To Roids And Just Started A Cycle Of Sus 250 , Im 5ft 10 In And 180 Lbs. What Can I Expect. Im Trying To Bulk Up And Build Size W/o Gaining To Much Fat, Then Go On To Winstrol. Please Let Me Know If I Should Eat Carbs Too. Thanks

Alot of people ask this question "What can I expect?". To be honest people it all depends on your diet and exercise programs. If you don't give your body enough cals, your not gonna grow off of just AAS alone (And upping cals is just a small part of it). So to answer your question "What can I expect?". It all depends on how much effort you yourself put into your cycle. Anybody can shoot up AAS, but do you have what it takes to fuel the fire and keep the gains when your cycle is done? Thats the question you should be asking yourself.

Good luck!!

And btw sust isnt a bad first cycle choice but test would have been better.

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Bro , I Really Appreciate It. Any Advice You Could Give Me About Training Is Greatly Appreciated. Im On A 2 Bodypart Gym Cycle Right Now , Chest/back , Bi/ Tris / Legs/shoulders/ All To Exhaustion. Any Ideas
    My best advice is to read up in the Forums here!
    Read up in the "workout forum" tons info to help you....honestly.
    Research everything Bro!

Shadyadam ,

I Feel I Have What It Takes. Im 28 A Athlete, I Play Baseball And Try To Work Out At Least 4-5 Times A Week. I Just Want To See Some Results. I Went No Carb For A While With Nitro , And Got Amazing Results , But Was Only 170 Lbs.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you know what PCT is?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    exactly how much weekly are you taking and for how long............
    as abouve have you got pct or anything to combat any gyno you could suffer........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

All Im On Is Sus , Nothing Else. What Should I Do

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    So you started injecting chemicals into your body, yet you have no idea what they do to your body..not a smart move, but at least youre here looking to get some help..

start reading everything here first

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

PCT is the most important aspect of taking steroids , its what you do after your cycle to help kick start your natural test production again to help you keep your gains. Read up on anti estrogens too, unless you dont mind growing a pair of man boobs.

Ya your ready all right .

Well First off Sust is shot EOD (Every Other Day)

Your PCT 20-40 mg/day of the estrogen antagonist Nolvadex or 100-150 mg/day of its weaker counterpart clomid until a few days after symptoms disappear is advised. The best way to avoid such problems is running proviron or arimidex , aromatase blockers, alongside the product. In most instances I give preference to arimidex, but when concerning the use of testosterone Proviron at 50-100 mg per day may be wiser since it frees up more testosterone. (taken from big cat @ BB.com)

Read up buddy....your far from ready.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    woow!

Angry

I Realy Appreciate All The Sarcastic Remarks . Im Just Asking For Advice. If I Inject Once A Week For 9 More Weeks , Then I Go On To Clomid. Is That Correct ?

I Realy Appreciate All The Sarcastic Remarks . Im Just Asking For Advice. If I Inject Once A Week For 9 More Weeks , Then I Go On To Clomid. Is That Correct ?
    No sust needs to be done every other day. I think I said that already. Aparently you have a reading problem.

Oh and no problem with the sarcastic remarks...at least your getting answers!

EDIT----------------------------

Your Clomid should start 18 days after last injection.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94822

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94626

Read these about PCT and try the search function out.....really should have researched this a bit more before starting bro.....but now that you're going learn as much as you can and do all of it right you will be happy that you did

Thread Information