albert is offline New Member

Redb-12 / Prop Pain

I just started running prop @100 mg ED along with Winny 50 mg ED for the last 5-6 weeks of my cycle.

The 1st 8 weeks were d-bol/Deca /Test E with great results.

MY QUESTION: I ordered B-12 to mix with the prop to help with pain. (compounded) When I drew it up with the prop and winny it was red in color
    SO I had a mixture of red , white and prop.When you go to asperate you cant tell if you got blood or not.This is my ist time with b-12 so i am assuming its not all red??

Any way i shot the whole mess in my glute with no initial pain but when i woke up this morning holy $#@#$ I could harly walk.So the B-12 and winny didnt help the pain. Was I suppose to shake the syringe and mix it all together or what??? I didnt think so!!

Theres no way i can do a shot every day in differant sites with this kinda pain.And im not a wus. I can deal with some pain but this is bad.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated .

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Albert, I use B-12 with my prop and it doesn't hurt any worse then anything else. I have been told that it depends on the brand so maybe you need to try a different lab.

As for aspirating, B12 is in a aqueous solution and as far as I know it is always red. Anyway, if you draw blood you will know. Blood is thick and you will see it in the syringe as the consistency of the liquid will change. I know it sounds odd, but trust me, if you do it you will know.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i shake it up and it turns into a pink color which you can then tell teh difference from the red blood vs the pink stuff. either way it shouldnt be hard because you will see at the end of the needle if blood is going to go into the syringe.

I guess it was a pretty silly question, Iv just never heard of b-12 being red.Thanks for the input. Anyone have any idea why the pain would be so bad seeing as i diluted the prop. Iv taken one shot in each glute and one was as bad as the other.I hate to sound like a winer but to make matters worse i feel like i am getting a flu. $#@@! Iv never had any real bad sides before but i really feel like crap right now. I cant sit down ,I have a fever and every joint in my body achs. But i look great LOL

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya b12 is red and its actually water based. how much b12 were you mixing into the syringe compared to the prop?

Logan13 is offline Banned

UGL prop

Quote Originally Posted by albert
    I guess it was a pretty silly question, Iv just never heard of b-12 being red.Thanks for the input. Anyone have any idea why the pain would be so bad seeing as i diluted the prop. Iv taken one shot in each glute and one was as bad as the other.I hate to sound like a winer but to make matters worse i feel like i am getting a flu. $#@@! Iv never had any real bad sides before but i really feel like crap right now. I cant sit down ,I have a fever and every joint in my body achs. But i look great LOL
    To put it bluntly, fuk UGL prop. I will never use any again, even if I get in a pinch. B-12 does not work for me, and no-one really seems to know what causes the lumps. Either way, fuk UGL prop. Go human grade and or don't go at all.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro I started BD Prop on Monday and I have the pain as well. Two things you can do, make sure you massage the site for three minutes after the injection then if you feel the pain stand in a hot shower and aim the water at the site, make it as hot as you can stand it and do it for about 10 mins massaging it as well. This helped mine a bit last night, I think the quads and delts are going to hurt like a bitch but I guess you just have to suck it up to get the gains.

Pain

I was mixing 1 ml b-12 1 ml prop and 1/2 ml winny 100mgs per ml. 2 1/2 ml total in my glutes and now im in major pain.What could it be. BTW I realize the winny and b-12 are water base. Everbody says it ok to mix just shake it up and shoot. Tomorro ill have to go with a delt shot and im dreding the pain.Anybody know what could be going on??

Also if I am getting a TEST Flu how long will it last and do you treat it in any way?? Should I just power though my workouts or take it easy for a few days???

Thanks for the input

BTW my prop is human grade . Its from a compounding pharm.You would think they would know how to mix the crap so it didnt hurt so bad?????LOL
    What I dont understand is i know why we use prop but who the hell would you average person be able to take that pain if they were givin it for medical reasons?? Any way ya hot water does help. I guess when i get into the quads and delts ill be living in the shower lol

Logan13 is offline Banned

no need

Quote Originally Posted by albert
    BTW my prop is human grade . Its from a compounding pharm.You would think they would know how to mix the crap so it didnt hurt so bad?????LOL
    What I dont understand is i know why we use prop but who the hell would you average person be able to take that pain if they were givin it for medical reasons?? Any way ya hot water does help. I guess when i get into the quads and delts ill be living in the shower lol
    Prop does not have to be painful! Do yourself a favor next time and only use Viromone or Farmak prop, you will not have lumps and/or pain from these.....at all!

hauss man is offline Member
    yeah my first cycle was prop and deca , the prop was qv and i ran it for 10 weeks 100mg eod it sucked i was like what did i get myself into, just stick it out you will be happy

Why

Why is that LOGAN. Iv heard of pain free prop. Mine is from a pharm. Compounded. You would think they would no how to mix it to be pain free.Why wouldnt they. Does it take more time or cost more to make it pain free?? Thanks

just suck it up it hurts but be a man and deal with it

im sure you researched prop before you started and knew it could hurt, unfortunately i didnt(young and stupid) but it was worth a little pain

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Can someone explain what kind of pain we are talking about. I shoot prop ed with 1000mcg of B12. The next day the area feels like a bruise. It hurts a little but I keep hearing these stories about not being able to walk and stuff.

Are we talking about a charlie horse or muscle tightening. I just don't understand.

Mine is uncomfortable but nothing that will effect my life or make me stop taking it.

Thanks

Thread Information