week 1- 1 vial(200 mg) Deca 80 mcg/d Clen
    week 2- 2 vial Deca
    week 3- 1 vial Deca
    week 4- 1 250mg amp sustanon 80 mcg/d clen
    week 5- 2 amp sustanon
    week 6- 2 amp sustanon 80 mcg/d clen
    week 7- HCG 5000 1 amp
    week 8- HCG 5000 1 amp

My first cycle, not looking for any ridiculous results, just some muscle hardening and lean mass gains. Any opinions would be appreciated.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    oh boy. im not going to lay out a cycle yet for you. its your first post i recommend you do some research and read on this site before you start a cycle. a couple things to point out. 3 weeks of deca will do nothing for you as its one that needs to be taken longer as it takes atleast 4 weeks to even "kick in". also you would run some form of test throught the cycle week 1 to whatever. i would also save the clen for pct after cycle. im not saying this because i want you to have rediculous results its to show the most effective way to run things and to control side effects. goodluck

tank2005 is offline Banned
    What Are Your Stats ...age ,wight ,ect

joshr is offline Associate Member
    you should take deca for at least 12 weeks if not 15 with a test of some sort and i'd leave the hcg out but thats my opinion

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to flame, but that is one of the worse proposed cycles I have ever seen!! At least youre in the right place to get some good advice. spend some time on here researching on proper cycling before you stick a needle in your body

This Isnt Chris is offline New Member
    Alright so I did a little more research and decided to run a Test E(500mg p/wk) and EQ(400 mg p/wk) cycle along with Nolvadex at 20mg per day. That is for the first 8 weeks. Week 8-10 im planning on running Clomid as well as Clen . Thoughts?

big_wil is offline New Member
    First cycle....8-10 weeks of test@ 500mg...PCT...

Save the other stuff for down the road... Or better yet send it to me

So you think I dont need the Clen or EQ?

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    1-12 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    pct

issue solved. thats all you need.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by This Isnt Chris
    So you think I dont need the Clen or EQ?
    No you dont. First cycle = Test only

wk 1-10 Test E or Test C 500mg/week break it in half and shoot Monday and Thursday

PCT. Do you know what PCT is ?

This will help you http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

Awesome, well if that's what everyone thinks I'm gonna give it a try. Any other suggestions feel free to let me know.

hardcorpcomp is offline New Member
    Good advice, the best feeler cycle will always be a test only cycle. Don't think you won't explode on 500mg of test. If it is dosed properly 500 is plenty to get you going on your first cycle. I would save the EQ for when you may run a longer cycle since EQ is one of those compounds that just gets better the longer you run it. Using the clen with your PCT is not a bad idea, it is a great anti-catabolic for when your cortisol levels will be high at the end of your cycle.
    Be prepared however to see a smaller net gain in weight as the clen will take off fat as you also lose water during PCT making it seem as though you are losing more then you actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    No you dont. First cycle = Test only

wk 1-10 Test E or Test C 500mg/week break it in half and shoot Monday and Thursday

PCT. Do you know what PCT is ?

This will help you http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter
    Cool. I know what PCT is, good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorpcomp
    Good advice, the best feeler cycle will always be a test only cycle. Don't think you won't explode on 500mg of test. If it is dosed properly 500 is plenty to get you going on your first cycle. I would save the EQ for when you may run a longer cycle since EQ is one of those compounds that just gets better the longer you run it. Using the clen with your PCT is not a bad idea, it is a great anti-catabolic for when your cortisol levels will be high at the end of your cycle.
    Be prepared however to see a smaller net gain in weight as the clen will take off fat as you also lose water during PCT making it seem as though you are losing more then you actually are.
    That sounds good. I have read good things about clen with PCT, so I am for sure going to do that. Thanks guys.

Thread Information