Thread: var vs. ot?

rawdog is offline Associate Member

Question var vs. ot?

what are the differences of the two in cycle? the effects seem very similar so i'd like to hear from bro's who have used both.
    thanks, raw

nickd10 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    what are the differences of the two in cycle? the effects seem very similar so i'd like to hear from bro's who have used both.
    thanks, raw
    The effects are somewhat similar but there are difference's.

Var - Will derive some LBM if taking in higher doseges (60-80mg's) and is mainly used for strength and vascularity. It will give you the "cut up" look.
    Most use in a dosage of 40-60mg's per day.

Tbol - Used as a LBM builder. Some compare it to Dbol and say it yeilds close to the same size without the bloat. One can plan on gaining 5-15lbs.

Both are usually used from a period of 6-10 weeks.

Gains will mostly depend on the individual, trianing and diet. Can be used in cutting or bulking cycle.

There have been a large amount of threads on the two recently if you run a search you will find alot of info.......

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral Turinabol

Anavar

There are quite afew differences as you can see from the profiles. Both are great seperate, but also compliment eachother when run together.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by nickd10

Var - Will derive some LBM if taking in higher doseges (60-80mg's) and is mainly used for strength and vascularity. It will give you the "cut up" look.

Tbol - Used as a LBM builder. Some compare it to Dbol and say it yeilds close to the same size without the bloat. One can plan on gaining 5-15lbs.

Gains will mostly depend on the individual, trianing and diet. Can be used in cutting or bulking cycle.

There have been a large amount of threads on the two recently if you run a search you will find alot of info.......

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yupp.. just do a search and you should find plenty of info..

Quote Originally Posted by nickd10

thanks for the reply, but i'd like to hear from people who have used both seperately.
    and i'm quite familiar with the search feature......thanks

bball_playa is offline Associate Member
    i would like to hear myself. i am looking to do my first cycle of either var or tbol only.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol's far better imo....less expansive than Var, less sides....same results roughly....why bother w/ prices then?

Logan13 is offline Banned

please search

Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    thanks, raw
    Not to be a dick rawdog, but there have been like 2 posts everyday for the past 4 months on this. Just do a search.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Not to be a dick rawdog, but there have been like 2 posts everyday for the past 4 months on this. Just do a search.
    you know logan.....not to be a dick, but you can't read five threads in a row where three could've used the search, and then three of five post will be post whores. so i thought i'd try to get an intelligent helpful comparison by someone who has used both, and has noticed distinct differences(or not). instead i got two helpful post out of eight......................

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    bump

I'd like to add that i've read posts complaining of stomach pains on both orals, more so on tbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    The search button ain't big enough to be found....plus that's much more complicated to read and make your opinion than just asking....lazyness becomes just a fashion these days....

Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    bump

I'd like to add that i've read posts complaining of stomach pains on both orals, more so on tbol.
    Tbol's stomach pain is a very common side, but can easily be overcame if you look at benefits that you can draw from OT. that's thru pain that we grow

Thread Information