Thread: first delt shot

eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member

first delt shot

Hey guys, i just shot my delts for the 1st time but it was kinda weird, i used a 25g 1' needle, but it took me like freakin 2mins to get all the juice in. It was just 2cc's, but it took forever. Just wanted to know if this is normal or did i screw up somewhere??? Thnx ps:my delt is beggining to hurt, i'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow, and tomorrow i train delts...wo0t!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming you shot an oil-basd compound.. maybe it was too viscous for the 25g pin.

I use 23g on most shots.. goes in like water

Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO
    Hey guys, i just shot my delts for the 1st time but it was kinda weird, i used a 25g 1' needle, but it took me like freakin 2mins to get all the juice in. It was just 2cc's, but it took forever. Just wanted to know if this is normal or did i screw up somewhere??? Thnx ps:my delt is beggining to hurt, i'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow, and tomorrow i train delts...wo0t!
    Warm the oil slightly prior to injection,this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'm assuming you shot an oil-basd compound.. maybe it was too viscous for the 25g pin.

I use 23g on most shots.. goes in like water
    Ya it was an oil based compound. I'll try the 23g next time. I just wanted to make sure that it was normal that it took so long, i tend to get kinda paranoid when it comes to injections! thnx bro

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Warm the oil slightly prior to injection,this will help.
    Hm, will do, thnx for the advice.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    heh, I hit my delt last night w/ a 25 (all I had), took a while too. no biggie. Just be patient

Hellbound is offline New Member
    Yeah I used a 25gauge 1" needle the first time I injected tren in my delt. This was also the first time I had ever injected myself so I was shaking pretty bad. After I got the needle in there I pushed the plunger down and it took like 1 minute took get 1cc in and being nervous the needle was moving all over the place talk about painful. I got better at it thank god unfortunately the tren I couldn't handle the side effects but still loved the strength gains.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO
    Bro I fell your pain, my first shot I ever did was 750mg of Sus in my right shoulder and another 750mg of Test E in my left shoulder. I was overseas and the 12 hour plane ride was a living hell I could not move my arms at all. Plus I used a 1 1/2" 23g needles. Live and learn and take the advice of knowledgeable bros. A 23g 1” should help u speed up the injection. Good luck next time.

CARNIVORE

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    Gauge Is 2 Small You Need 23 Or 22 With Oil

MrMe is offline Member
    Will 25 work well with sust 250 for delts? I know it will be slower

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound
    Yeah I used a 25gauge 1" needle the first time I injected tren in my delt. This was also the first time I had ever injected myself so I was shaking pretty bad. After I got the needle in there I pushed the plunger down and it took like 1 minute took get 1cc in and being nervous the needle was moving all over the place talk about painful. I got better at it thank god unfortunately the tren I couldn't handle the side effects but still loved the strength gains.
    Ahh ok, i took 2cc's and it took me like 2mins, no bsh!t. my arms aren't as sore as i thought they would this morning, lucky iguess. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Bro I fell your pain, my first shot I ever did was 750mg of Sus in my right shoulder and another 750mg of Test E in my left shoulder. I was overseas and the 12 hour plane ride was a living hell I could not move my arms at all. Plus I used a 1 1/2" 23g needles. Live and learn and take the advice of knowledgeable bros. A 23g 1” should help u speed up the injection. Good luck next time.

CARNIVORE
    Thnx bro, will do. some dude had told me to do it with a 25g, guess everything works differently for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizmon
    Gauge Is 2 Small You Need 23 Or 22 With Oil
    No wonder, i did think the needle was extremly thin... thnx bro.

Thread Information