Thread: don't know

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member

don't know

Somebody asked me about my cycle and why I wasnt running prop all the way through. He had heard it was bad to start, stop, and restart. I fell very happy with my cycle which i got off of this forum, but I didnt have an answer either. So help please with why I should stop the prop and restart instead of continuing the prop all the way through.THANKS

1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 – 10 Cyp 400mg/wk
    11 – 13 Prop 75mg ED
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I dont particularily think its the best cycle. But I mean you are using prop as a kick-start and to finish like you would with an oral. So I dont see a problem with it. Its just like you are using d-bol but instead you chose prop, no biggie.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well I dont particularily think its the best cycle. But I mean you are using prop as a kick-start and to finish like you would with an oral. So I dont see a problem with it. Its just like you are using d-bol but instead you chose prop, no biggie.

That sounds kinda logical to me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nothin wrong with usin the prop the way you have at all mate.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    nothin wrong with usin the prop the way you have at all mate.............
    would it be fine to run the prop all the way through

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly420
    you could run it all the way thru but it would be pointless seein as you are already running the cyp....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

locutus is offline Associate Member
    If you drop the cyp, then its fine. It takes weeks for the cyp to kick in, thats why you are jumpstarting with the prop. By the time you end the prop in week 4, your cyp will be kicking in.

I personally think that if you dont understand why you are running a particular cycle then you should NOT be running it. If you cant answer the "why am i not running prop all the way through" questions, you arent ready for a cycle bro.

What does your diet look like for this cycle? Is this your first cycle? Was their another thread where you mentioned all this already that we can get your stats from? What size pins did you purchase?

stated on the next thread
    Last edited by Grizzly420; 04-20-2006 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    If you drop the cyp, then its fine. It takes weeks for the cyp to kick in, thats why you are jumpstarting with the prop. By the time you end the prop in week 4, your cyp will be kicking in.

I personally think that if you dont understand why you are running a particular cycle then you should NOT be running it. If you cant answer the "why am i not running prop all the way through" questions, you arent ready for a cycle bro.

What does your diet look like for this cycle? Is this your first cycle? Was their another thread where you mentioned all this already that we can get your stats from? What size pins did you purchase?
    I understand the cycle I just have enough prop to run all the way through thought about using it thats all

No, i think you should give us the rest of your info. Im not telling you to do it or not do it. I just personally wouldnt be sticking myself unless i was sure i was working toward my goals with a particular cycle.

Was there another thread about all this? If not, tell is your stats bro.

I will try to hurry on luch break

I'm 6' 194 about 10.2 bf last checked 1 week ago. I drink a protein shake a 6:00 am and a i fiber and protein sereal ( Kashi). at 8o I eat a protein bar then around 100: an apple and a protein bar At lunch a shake and lean turkey or ham an banna or some fruit before workout then another shake then chiken and fish for dinner then a shake before bed. sorry so sloppy tring to hurry got to go

I'm 6' 194 about 10.2 bf last checked 1 week ago. I drink a protein shake a 6:00 am and a i fiber and protein sereal ( Kashi). at 8o I eat a protein bar then around 100: an apple and a protein bar At lunch a shake and lean turkey or ham an banna or some fruit before workout then another shake then chiken and fish for dinner then a shake before bed. sorry so sloppy tring to hurry got to go
    yeah, ummm, im thinking your diet needs just a little bit of tweaking there bro. If you havent already started the cycle, check out the diet forum and post your exacty diet with serving sizes there so we can get you some help with it. Its my experience with cycling that dieting is the toughest part of it, as well as the most important part.

Thread Information