Big Nax is offline New Member

about how steriods affect you head

i skinny and have a big head and big hands and feet but skinny arms and skinny legs if i took steriods would i look normal or would my head hands and feet get bigger

nautica is offline Associate Member
    No, anabolics have no effect on bone structure. What you have heard are the results of long term HGH use.

Nautica

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Dude, sorry to laugh but this the funniest sh%# I have heard all day. Well you head shouldin't grow any more, neither should you hands. But since you still young maybe you should wait and allow the rest of your body catch up with that big head of yours.

LightSnack is offline New Member
    Look at the HEED on that boy!!! I'm not kiddin It's virtual planetoid!! It's got it own weather system.. It's like Sputnik.. spherical, yet quite pointy in parts... Aww just look at it. It looks like an orange on a toothpick!!
    He'll be cryin himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow..

mike myers "So I married an axemurderer"

hammerhead is offline Member
    Hey BONUS for you Big Nax - if you beat your meat everyday on the cycle your dick will grow too! But THAT might make your hands get bigger oh shit think blowjobs!

Seriously - anything you work hard enough is going to get bigger. (And yes since your dick is a muscle it could potentially get bigger too - hell why do you think i'm on the stuff). But hopefully that's not why you're juicing. Is it?

If your head and hands do get bigger on the gear I suspect it's not the gear but rather hydrocephalus. There currently is no medical research or data that suggests a link between anabolic use and hydroceohalus although we do tend to get a "big head".

Thank you for the chance to make fun of your question. No disrespect intended I just have to be me ....

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Re: about how steriods affect you head

Originally posted by Big Nax
    i skinny and have a big head and big hands and feet but skinny arms and skinny legs if i took steriods would i look normal or would my head hands and feet get bigger
    Having a good diet, having a solid workout pattern and dedication are what will give you your desires bro. Just jabbing shit into your body won't do ANY good without a good foundation and discipline.

peace,

ttgb

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by nautica
    No, anabolics have no effect on bone structure. What you have heard are the results of long term HGH use.

Nautica
    Is that from long term at low doses or high doses?....Does it matter? I always thought that the lower dose (4.5 IU per day or less) was not a problem in the long run...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    He's going to turn into the "Brain". Kinda like Jason Kidd's little boy. Just jokin bro.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're way too young to be considering this my friend. Stick with hardcore lifting and clean eating!!

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    What if you were to take so many steroids that it eventually made your head look smaller? Sorry to laugh! Sounds like you need education before needles.

Thread Information