Chrispyswt is offline New Member

novice in need of advice

Im 21 right now and i weigh 215 and in good shape and i want to know if there is any advice you could give me. I want to take test e and deca but im not sure how to get a hold of some of these products. not sure if i could ask someone but i dont want to offend anyone. i was wondering how some of you guys got introduced to steroids .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate you cant ask for sources here. Click on the banner at the top of the page

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    for your 1st cycle just run test you will be happy. 1-12 weeks and run pct just stuck around and learn as much as you can before yo do a cycle. i researched for 1 year b4 i did my 1st cycle. And sources 100 posts and like 45 days as a member and you can pm vet or mod and get a source checked out in

welcome to the board bro.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cant ask for sources on the open board, how long have you been training ?

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Talk to the biggest guy at your local gym. I'm sure he'd be glad to help!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    pm any member

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispyswt
    Im 21 right now and i weigh 215 and in good shape and i want to know if there is any advice you could give me. I want to take test e and deca but im not sure how to get a hold of some of these products. not sure if i could ask someone but i dont want to offend anyone. i was wondering how some of you guys got introduced to steroids.
    this sounds like you could be fishing here......i hope you are not...

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Chrispyswt is offline New Member
    Hey guys thanks for all the replies. ive been researching for a while and i have been training since i was 16 when i first got my hands on some dumb bells. im not trying to get a hook-up or anything i just wanna know how some of you got your start. right now im 5"10' and i weigh around 215. im asian and im not sure if its my genetics but i cant pump my chest up as much as i would like. i would really like some advice on my first cycle. thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well your ambition is great man, thats something you need in this sport. However, cycling is very serious. I suggest you stick around this great site for a while and learn as much as you can, just read and take in all you can. Decide if you think you are ready and then propose a cycle and we will help you tailor it to suit your needs/wants. Also depending on where you live steroids can be legal/illegal, be aware of the laws in your area and go from there.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    do a search on any thing you want to know and it will pull up old post and you will not ask qs that have already been ask and the mods will not flame on you good luck and welcome to the board

gehirin is offline Junior Member
    I was advised by most everyone to run a test only cycle for 12 weeks (250mg 2 times per week for total of 500mg each week) for beginners. It takes time for it to kick in. Some say 3 weeks. For me it happened at my second week. Definitely a change in mass. Luckily I haven't seen any acne. Some also said that you could start dbol in the beginning to get a kick start on the mass building. Discontinue dbol after 4-6wks and continue the test to the end of the cycle. Use PCT along with the cycle. Just do searches in this forum. You're bound to find answers to your questions. Good luck mate

Thread Information