Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member

Clomid Liquidex HCG ?

Just finished a cycle and Im following through with clomid HCG and liquidex as PCT and my back is breaking out bad. Are any of these three known to cause backne? If so which one because during my cycle i didnt experience my back breaking out when i was running test deca and winny

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    may be u train harder this days

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    better to deal with back acne than have a pct hormonal crash. you seem to have a decent pct regimen there, stick with it and deal with the acne.

best advice i can give you about the acne is either get some med to treat it (there are many effective treatments out there with minimal sides), shower a lot more frequently, or it might also be diet related.

sometimes sides can come out right when you discontinue sheeit. if you list your cycle i'm sure it would be easier to deal with the problem. and make it less severe or even non existant for next time.

Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member
    weeks 1-10 test e 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-8 deca 300 mg/wk
    week 6-12 winstrol 50 mg ed

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    acne most likely from the HCG . How many ius are you doing per shot and in what intervals? You should be doing HCG in the last half of your cycle in lower doses (500ius) e3d until the drug is about out of your system. Then you follow with clomid and your SERM. People always say nolva though. I think armidex (liquidex) is best used during high androgenic cycles, not for PCT. But I've read that it is used so if it works for you, tell us.

Thread Information