Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

what the hell is this can anyone explain

This my sixth cycle in the past three years . I never had any problems before i did years of research before starting anything. I am using prop on this cycle. I did a left delt shot and it went fine as always but then about 20 mins later it got what kinda looks like a popped blister( almost looks like a burn mark) under the injection site( a day later it got a huge scab on it). This happened in the first week of my cycle . I am in week 7 now but this is still a scar there. What would cause this to happen? I injected slow and did everything I have always done in the past.. Any info on why this would happen??

peump is offline Senior Member
    the only thing i can think of and i've never heard of this happening is

maybe
    there was a hole in the needle up close to the syringe, causing you to inject, either some or all the gear, just under the skin.

wild theory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    the only thing i can think of and i've never heard of this happening is

maybe there was a hole in the needle up close to the syringe, causing you to inject, either some or all the gear, just under the skin.

wild theory
    I have been asking lots of my friends that have been juicing for years and no one seems to know what would cause this to happen. You could be right as anyting is possible and since I have not heard anyother reasons . Thanks for your post. Has anyone else had this happen to them on know what would cause this??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sounds like the juice got under the skin somehow and caused it to rupture, have you ahd any problems since ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Sounds like the juice got under the skin somehow and caused it to rupture, have you ahd any problems since ?
    No trouble since... The scar really sucks but nothing I cant handle( have plenty of scars whats one more) lol... Yea thats problaly what happened. Thanks for the info!!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well its either that or you have small pox :-))

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Kale]Well its either that or you have small pox :-))

[/QUOT

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Or it could be not related to the inject and just something that caused the skin to scab at that point, another wild idea but I have never done that or know anyone who has had what you describe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPLer
    Or it could be not related to the inject and just something that caused the skin to scab at that point, another wild idea but I have never done that or know anyone who has had what you describe.
    it was from the inject .. 20mins after it was weird looking like a fresh cut or burn ( not sure how to explain). And now that i think about it when I was done with the inject and hit it with the alcohol swab it stung . Thanks for the input it is something weird for sure....

trin2getswole is offline Junior Member
    never heard of it

Thread Information