mori1541 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy serious depression

currently about to hit week 6 of sust-500mg, deca -300mg, d-bol 30mg (d-bol weeks 6-12)cycle...having some serious depression lately... one minute i'm fine...the next blaaahhhhh..don't feal like doing anything.. i kinda think it's the d-bol but not sure...never had problem until taking d-bol monday of this week....running nolvadex at 20 mg a day due to being gyno prone...any suggestions????

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Interesting mori and I'm sorry you're depressed bro. I've taken dbol before at higher doses than that and never really became depressed at all. I don't think you'll be able to find any physiological link between dbol, and any anabolic steroid and depression. And, I could be wrong! However bud, I don't doubt that the addition of dbol to your cycle may potentially cause you to be depressed. Maybe you're worrying about it being 17 alpha alkalyated or whatever the f_ck you call it and that's weighting you down some. Obviously it's harder on you're liver than the injects. I think that's over rated though. Just take milk thistle. Yeah, I think the only way dbol is making you depressed is if you're worrying about it. Just don't take it for too long and be careful with it. If it's buggin' ya too much, f_ckin drop it like a bad habit man. Well I hope I didn't confuse the piss outta ya. Just tryin' to help

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Deca is known to cause depression in some people. I know my moods fluctuate more when I'm on deca. Just my opinion.

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, sorry about your problem - but I would doubt it's the d-bol. It's pretty well known for promoting a sense of well being, more of an "upper" if you know what I mean. Just wondering also why you're running it in weeks 6 to 12, as it's primarily used at the beginning of most cycles as a kicker 'til the test starts to take effect. Anyway mate, keep your chin up and all the best

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dbol elevates my moods ..................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    never had a problem while on cycle infact my mood is really high, only time ive had to fight with the demons is off cycle, but i kind of expect it now, can really comment never happened to me on cycle.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I also suffer from depression at times. It is hard for someone to understand if they do not experience it themselves. Everyone understands depression, but it is usually after something bad happens, not just any old time. But, I have started doing HGH with my cycles and it has kept my spirits up during and after test and tren cycles. Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon.

mori1541 is offline Junior Member
    well bro's the depression passed....feel great now!!!! i was just in a slump for awhile...

Thread Information