SpecOps is offline New Member

Unhappy Still got gyno while using Arimidex

This is my 5th cycle.

Started using AAS back in the mid 90's. Back then I had no clue about gyno - never had any symptoms.

I'm now 33 and I guess my body has changed and now I'm susceptible to gyno.

I have a lump that I'm sure is gyno in my left nipple. About the size of a pea maybe a tad bigger. Been using Arimidex EOD at ~ .5mg.

I upped the Arimidex to ED at same dosage about 5 days ago. It's too early for me to tell if this has helped.

I've read the threads by Bino and just ordered Letro from our board sponsor. I've also ordered Nolva for PCT.

From the research I've done - Nolva - being a SERM WILL NOT reverse gyno, but may keep it from progressing. I haven't started taking the Nolva because I'm waiting for the Letro to get to me. Should I start taking the Nolva as well while I'm waiting for the Letro? From the research I have done - it seems that Nolva may actually inhibit the effectiveness of the Arimidex that's why I haven't started taking the Nolva.

I've read Bino's thread on using Letro to reverse gyno, but still have a question:

Should I stay on the Arimidex when I start taking the Letro as per Bino's protocol?

Or, should I stop taking the Arimidex once I start taking the Letro?

I'm still currently on my cycle with about a month and a half left. I'm in my 8th week of the cycle.

The cycle is as follows:

weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 25mgs daily
    weeks 1-13 test cyp @ 200mgs
    weeks 1-11 deca @ 200mgs
    weeks 5-12 tren @ 75mgs EOD

This cycle has worked really well for me and have already made some excellent gains.

I don't want to cut the cycle short, but since this is my first time experiencing gyno I am a little freaked out. My nipples AREN'T puffy nor are they sensitive. My best buddy is an avid bodybuilder with a lot of contest experience and has assured me that he gets gyno symptoms every time he cycles, but they go away.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Mahalo nui loa!

Bueller???

Anyone???

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    im in the same boat. i just started bino's advice yesterday with the letro. make sure you know the starting 5 day measurments and the downing measurment dosses. im freaking out too, but if i start seeing it go away i'll let u know.
    dont know about the arimidex question, but u shouldnt run nolva when using letro, only the first day when ur using a very low dose of letro.
    ya, my nips arent sensitive or anything but i do have a pea sized lump in there. if u find out anything else let me know, but trust c_bino, apparently he knows all about the gyno. i just wanna klnow how long till it starts going away.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what week into the cycle are you ????
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as the nolva and the letro together it has shown that nolva will reduce AI's effectiveness 30% or so. However, IMHO, i have ran both and the letro was still powerful enough to kill my sex drive(meaning near total elimination of aromatization), albiet this was at letros highest dosage 2.5 ed,.........so i might say yyou could run both just use the max amount of letro. But im never had gyno though, so.

As Bino says, the letro doest seem to really take 60 days to build up. Shit i lost my sex drive after day 4 at 2.5.

So, theres my experiance. do what you will. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    what week into the cycle are you ????
    I'm in the eigth week of my cycle.

I'm still on Test Cyp so I'm not too worried about losing my sex drive.

C_Bino?

Anyone know whether Arimidex and Letro are contraindicated?

As far as killing my libio - since I'm still on cycle - shouldn't that be a non-issue?

2bshredded is offline Member
    Why don't you PM him.

shoot bino a pm

I thought I needed more posts before I could PM anyone.

Thanks. PM just sent to him.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would take a-dex for the first day like I described when you begin the letro. There is no need to run both at the same time.

As far as running nolva and letro at the same time for anyone interested I did update my gyno thread with some more info. Apparently a study was done in late 2005 that proves letro and nolva CAN be used at the same time. Originally it was found that nolva reduced letro plasma concentrations by an average of 38%. However, in this latest study I have read it shows that if you are to take letro directly after taking the nolvadex . Not something I have tested myself but an interesting bit of research.

So yes I would not suggest running two AI's together especially if one is letro, its too powerful to be run in conjunction with another AI.

i see the decca in there and u said ur already using a-dex which would help with the aromatization...but deca can sometimes cause lactation, so if ur not already taking it get some b-6 and take 200mg/day, it cant hurt

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I would take a-dex for the first day like I described when you begin the letro. There is no need to run both at the same time.

As far as running nolva and letro at the same time for anyone interested I did update my gyno thread with some more info. Apparently a study was done in late 2005 that proves letro and nolva CAN be used at the same time. Originally it was found that nolva reduced letro plasma concentrations by an average of 38%. However, in this latest study I have read it shows that if you are to take letro directly after taking the nolvadex . Not something I have tested myself but an interesting bit of research.

So yes I would not suggest running two AI's together especially if one is letro, its too powerful to be run in conjunction with another AI.
    The tit doctor as spoken, fine words...

Thread Information