kaorialfred is offline Member

Exclamation Hey just so you know about injections and needles

so I thought this would never happen in real life. Hell I only heard of it on the net.
    Apparently some of the people in this world who do AS use the same syringe and needle.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Please don't do that, its more dangerous than what you are injecting.

This week, me being on HRT/TRT got to witness first hand someone who was STUPID enough to do this and had to have his ass cut open by Dr. Yes he competed and yes, I thought he looked pretty dam good for someone his size and shape. I never suspected usage but he was a competiing BB. I just couldn't understand why he was reusing the same syringe and the same needle twice. I saw him and he could barely walk. Found out today he had to get cut open and drained.

It is very stupid, of him and I don't understand the mentality of using the same syringe or needle wheter its sterilized or what ever you call.

Staff infections are no joke. This guy should have known better but I guess when your trying to be number one you lose your head.

I hope that anyone who reads this and knows of someone who is using and reusing syringes take caution and warn that person again of the risk of infections.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 04-22-2006 at 06:33 AM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    If you had an auto clave you could steralize your syringes once in it before the are totaly wasted but in my opinion they are realy cheap and it is A very bad idea to reuse A syringe and never reruse a needel since it losses it edge every time it penatrate's anything be it rubber stoper or flesh always use a new needle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The think that amazes me is that how poor can these idiots be ? These things cost next to nothing, why would you even think about risking it. I bought 20 1.5" 18g pins the other day and it cost me $2.50 US. Just plain dumb if you ask me, but then I guess this is what natural selection is all about.

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    If you don't mind risking your life and poking yourself with an ice pick, then by all means...risk your life or $2.50

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Oh and by the way...don't buy 18g pins! Way too big for injecting. Well not too big if you don't mind the pain. 21g or 23g would be the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by snowfox
    Oh and by the way...don't buy 18g pins! Way too big for injecting. Well not too big if you don't mind the pain. 21g or 23g would be the way to go
    No Kidding I use 18G to draw up the juice from the vial, not to inject it !!!!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow 18g! ouch

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    wow 18g! ouch
    Ouch is right, you would have to be a potential Gold Medalist at the Special Olympics to even contemplate shooting with them

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    i mean it seems conventional...

you get your shot and...

.. a muscle biopsy... woooooooo

mukkler is offline Junior Member
    What about SUBQ injections? I dont think my father who got diabetes changes needle everytime...

Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    What about SUBQ injections? I dont think my father who got diabetes changes needle everytime...
    why would that be any different, you are still piercing the skin, infection doesnt care how deep the needle goes

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    The think that amazes me is that how poor can these idiots be ? These things cost next to nothing, why would you even think about risking it. I bought 20 1.5" 18g pins the other day and it cost me $2.50 US. Just plain dumb if you ask me, but then I guess this is what natural selection is all about.

excatly it amazes me he's got his hair colored a diffrent tone when he should have been buying new pins. Natural selection that's a good way to swallow the disgust I have for the situation. Kale your funny!!!

I mean just can't get over it. I belive I will try to contain myself around the guy. But I would prob snap sooner or later and just yell . YOUR A DA loudly.

Wow never thought that insulin needles would be in the same boat too. God some people are crazy

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    not got many words ....amazed

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    The whole point here is YOUR HEALTH !!! If you spend the money on the AAS surely you can afford an extra $20 for a box of 100 pins/syringes .... It just boggles the mind that they would even WANT to use the same needle or syringe

100- 23g 1.5" 3cc syringe= $24.00
    100- 18g needles to draw= 4.00
    YOUR LIFE= PRICELESS

YOU DO THE MATH:

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell that moron to get on this site and click the upper right banner.
    WTF!!!

mukkler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    why would that be any different, you are still piercing the skin, infection doesnt care how deep the needle goes
    I asked my father

He said the hospital told him to change needle every morning but sometimes he forgets and use it two-three days straigth. He never had any problems with infections... he doesnt clean the skin either and sometimes he injects trough his shirt. But thats for subq, i know its a lot more dangerous with IM injections.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I asked my father

He said the hospital told him to change needle every morning but sometimes he forgets and use it two-three days straigth. He never had any problems with infections... he doesnt clean the skin either and sometimes he injects trough his shirt. But thats for subq, i know its a lot more dangerous with IM injections.
    Slin pins are dirt cheap also. Tell him to use a brand new one every day before he complicates his condition. Your main priority in life right now should be to see that he uses alcohol wipes on his skin, and the vial every time also. Injecting through a shirt!? He's lucky he's not dead. Does he eat dinner off the toilet seat also? PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 04-22-2006 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information