Thread: !!!andriol!!!

tvd220 is offline Member

Exclamation !!!andriol!!!

Research says that andriol can caus test levels to change through out the day, and not be consistant.
    It also says andriol has minimal sides, when compared to inj test.
    BUT wouldnt the changes in test levels caus more sides, like acne?

example: test prop is more consistant blood level, so less sides
    test E at once per week has your blood levels going up and down, hence the sides

Anybody have an answer????

tvd220 is offline Member
    bump, anybody?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Test levels can change throughout the day depending on how you take it. It peaking quite quickly and has a very short half life. If you were to follow it by the way it peaks you'd be taking a cap every 2 hours or so. Who the heck wants to take a cap(s) every couple of hours? If you're not on point with it then it may throw test levels off.

Acne can evolve with just about anything depending on the individual. The more steady your test levels are the better your chance of acquiring less sides.

tvd220 is offline Member
    so would that conclude that andriol could contribute to high acne sides? The reason I am asking is because of what I have read, andriol has very low sides, and I was told that it has a low chance of causing acne

tvd220 is offline Member
    but I have also read that the test levels do not stay consistant, which seems that this form of test would lead to acne more then the normal delivery

joshr is offline Associate Member
    dont always believe what you read ive know a few guys who have taken a-bombs and had little to no side and some who have taken them and got a bunch including acne so its really an individual thing in my opinion and with pills its hard to keep a steady test level in my opinion listen to the vets on this one

tvd220 is offline Member
    yea i hear you bro, it comes down to the individual

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    it comes down to the individual
    Sucks to say but that's your real answer.

From profiles Andriol seems very mild in sides especially acne. If keeping test levels as steady as possible I wouldnt see much chance of acne but you never know. As already stated I know people that get horrible acne of Winny and nothing off test, to each is own.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used it many times on its own and to back a stack up, the dose is an individual thing but normally the dose would be high, tablets should be taken every 2 hours for best results,there are no side effects only positives ones, its very underrated on this board but i feel that is because some don't know how to use it correctly.

Ive used it to cut and bulk and either way its a very good compound to have within a cycle, hardness/strength/size are the results what i receive from Andriol .

I would advice any serious BB to try it and see if it works for them because when it does the results are amazing without any major sides, There were studies done in England regarding Andriol and it came out on top for HRT no other test came near it, no sides only benefits, but you must learn how to use it correctly,get the dose and other compounds right to get the whole benefit from Andriol.

never know anyone to get acne from andriol but yet again like Jay stated its an individual thing

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive used it many times on its own and to back a stack up, the dose is an individual thing but normally the dose would be high, tablets should be taken every 2 hours for best results,there are no side effects only positives ones, its very underrated on this board but i feel that is because some don't know how to use it correctly.

Ive used it to cut and bulk and either way its a very good compound to have within a cycle, hardness/strength/size are the results what i receive from Andriol .

I would advice any serious BB to try it and see if it works for them because when it does the results are amazing without any major sides, There were studies done in England regarding Andriol and it came out on top for HRT no other test came near it, no sides only benefits, but you must learn how to use it correctly,get the dose and other compounds right to get the whole benefit from Andriol.

never know anyone to get acne from andriol but yet again like Jay stated its an individual thing

So, to keep my levels consistant, I should take every two hours? And this would help emliminate sides...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used Andriol ,and it gave no sides at all. Test-esters usally gives me plenty of sides. Andriol is my favourite Test...

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    So, to keep my levels consistant, I should take every two hours? And this would help emliminate sides...

YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    It peaking quite quickly and has a very short half life. If you were to follow it by the way it peaks you'd be taking a cap every 2 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    tablets should be taken every 2 hours for best results,there are no side effects only positives ones

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ive used Andriol ,and it gave no sides at all.

tvd220 is offline Member
    well i will be including andriol in my next cycle coming up, so i will keep you all posted on results. I am very interested in this substance, have heard alot of mixed reviews.

dont get andriol for **** sakes, to expensive for how much you need to take, and they are not convienient at all.

tvd220 is offline Member
    well I aleady have it on hand, so its not a expense issue. Just taking pills all day in annoying, but I already do take a lot of rx meds, so ill just throw them in together

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    dont get andriol for **** sakes, to expensive for how much you need to take, and they are not convienient at all.
    some people can get them for next to nothing.

some people already take pills 3-4 times a day as it is.

some people have broken the "170lb weight barrier"

not everyone is like you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    And you base this on what? nothing inconvienient with taking tabs throughout the day, have you ever used this stuff??

Thread Information