KILL is offline New Member

Lightbulb how many weeks Off Cycle?

I just finished a very successful 7 week winny-only cycle @ 100mg per day. (i havent read the rules but will or i will get suspended) I gained about 12lbs of bodyweight, while losing a nice bit of fat... i would guess i put on a solid 15lbs of muscle and kept almost everything... (i am almost 7 weeks off now)

anyways, i am contemplating doing the same cycle again very soon.. at first, i decided to take only 8 weeks off... then after some skeptical consideration, i decided this may be too short... how long should i stay off before i start up again??

8 weeks?
    10 weeks?
    12?
    longer?
    shorter?

please include your reasoning why also.. thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Booz; 04-22-2006 at 05:43 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    time off= time on plus PCT. Or get a blood test and have your Test levels checked, if they are within range you can start again

KILL is offline New Member
    thanks for the quick response! a blood test... hmmm?? good idea... what should i tell the dr. the reason behind wanting one? should i say i just am generally concerned?

and towards everyone else - do any of you other guys have a set period of time you typically take in between cycles??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by KILL
    thanks for the quick response! a blood test... hmmm?? good idea... what should i tell the dr. the reason behind wanting one? should i say i just am generally concerned?

and towards everyone else - do any of you other guys have a set period of time you typically take in between cycles??
    My Dr does what he is told or I find another one. But you can say you are feeling tired, run down, no sex drive and you heard it could be low Test levels and you want it checked

Moe_Moe is offline New Member
    Id say time = time off for your case .. make sure you do FLV test (full liver function) , did you use any milk thistle or liver protection ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    time off= time on plus PCT. Or get a blood test and have your Test levels checked, if they are within range you can start again
    Theres your answer...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yust to add, a winny only cycle will not shut you down only supress you. So recovery should be easy and fast.

Thread Information