vein-x is offline Associate Member

The Summer Cutter...

Glad to be back on here! My internet was down for almost 2 months, and this is the first site I came to when I got it running again. Thanks for the great board and valuable information.

Back on topic.. I just got off a good bulker and put on a nice amount of size. I've been dieting 100% natural for the past 3 weeks with OTC fatburners and hours of cardio. At this point I feel my diet and cardio are approaching perfect (at least for me) and everything is under control...

I'd like to run at LEAST some T3, probably Clen along with it to prevent the muscle breakdown. I'm going to contine on my drug-free diet and cardio for another 1-2 weeks just to make SURE all systems are go as far as post cycle depression and symptoms go. About midway through May I'd like to start running a Clen/T3 stack. What do you reccommend is the BEST way to stack these two? My main concern is that I'll be coming off 4-5 weeks of high caffiene + other stimulant fat burners and I'm not sure about receptors for T3/Clen, but I want the stack to be as effecient as possible. Thanks again for being HANDS DOWN the best board running. Great group of pros, mod and members we got here. I appreciate any advice or suggestion you've got.

dragon69 is offline Member
    best way to use T3 though is with inclusion of AAS.
    However, clen can also be used to prevent some muscle loss through lowering of cortisol, but you'd have to research proper clen use as it acts different than T3 and will down regulate within 2 weeks. There is benadryl you can use to prolong clen use, however I think AAS such as test would be a better bet. Hell even Anavar would be better.

dragon69 is offline Member
    anavar if high enough in dosage that is....test would be best.
    Or even better, T3, Test and anavar combo. You'll like that.

Thread Information