imanewbie is offline Associate Member

allergic reaction??

i nkow people have posted about swelling up, and being in pain but i had another question. this is my second cycle, and my first cycle it didnt really happen.ya i was sore for a day or so, but now its really swollen and VERY VERY painful. my source recently switched oils. im not sure what he was using before, but now hes using cotten seed oil. i have injected myself with cotten seed oil about 3-4 times, and every time i swell up and in alot of pain...think this could be a reaction to the different oil? has this happened to anyone else? by the way, its Test E im injecting...325mg/ml

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i doubt it's the oil mate
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle i did for 16 weeks, and it only happened once...this time it happens everytime i inject

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    my first cycle i did for 16 weeks, and it only happened once...this time it happens everytime i inject

That is definately not cool. I would say it is some type of reaction if it happens every time. It seems to me that I get more sore if i inject in an area and work it like the day after. It seems to amplify the effect just a bit. Never a problem except once. I shot 2ccs for first time into my quad. It got really sore for around 3 or 4 days but not a problem. But a few days later I shot 2ccs for first time into my other quad and did squats (I think the day after while it was real sore), and I was messed up. I could barely walk for almost a week. The other quad got better after about 3 days but the second one, which was my left, just kept getting worse. I was like, "wtf!" Yeah, it just kept getting worse and it swelled like a mofo. It looked stupid, as it was so much bigger than my other quad! I broke my ankle in January and was on crutches for 5 weeks, so when this happened I was starting to get extremely pissed off. After a while of elevating it and poppin' a few advils, it finally started to get better. So in conclusion I would say it's probably a reaction to the new mix. Also, the amount of juice I inject seems to make a difference as well as if it's the first time injecting into a site, as well as the stuff I mentioned above.

Thread Information